Vitamix 5-Speed Immersion Blender Blender - Black
- Five speed settings allow you to adjust the blender speed to achieve the perfect texture for your smoothies, purees, and hummus
- 625W motor blends your ingredients such as fruits and vegetables quickly and efficiently
- Ergonomic handle design lets you operate the blender with one hand so you can add ingredients without pausing it
- Easy twist lock assembly makes cleaning effortless
- Scratch-resistant blade guard protects your pans against accidental scratches
- LED light display lets you know the speed of the blender at a glance
- Stainless steel body blends in seamlessly with your kitchen decor
- Immersion Motor
- Owner’s Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 104 reviewers who responded, 103 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Too tall, poor center of gravity- April 25, 2021
I purchased this because my Cuisinart immersion blender had outlived its useful life AND because I own two vitamix blenders and believe in their quality. I understood it was a new product and the risks therein. I'm finding that it rarely comes out of the cabinet because I'm unhappy with how unwieldy it is to manage. The height of the assembled blender makes it very awkward to use, to store (even disassembled), and to set down between blends. I'm packing now to move and it was an easy decision to not take it with me, unfortunately. So while it may have a great motor and a sharp blade, in my opinion it needs some human factor improvements. I'd wait for version 2.
- High power immersion blender for whatever.- January 23, 2021
Lives up to my expectations for Vitamix. Currently own a full size blender but was looking for a solution for small amounts like sauces or dressing. Couldn't be happier! Works well for ice and nuts, motor has sufficient power. The blade guard is well designed and helps eliminate liquid spilling over the rim of the mixing container as it doesn't create a big vortex. The protective coating on the blade guard made it possible to blend directly in my insta-pot without damaging the non-stick coating saving time blending multiple batches in the blender. Well worth the extra expense to get a high quality immersion blender!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Immersion Blender with a few caveats- June 12, 2021
Having had several Vitamix Blenders, I assumed that this immersion blender would be top quality and I was not disappointed. It feels and works like a top line unit. The balance is a little wonky, but not horrifically so. Also, this thing needs a stand that can either sit on the counter or hang on the wall. That would make things a lot more convenient than trying to keep it stashed in a drawer or cupboard. Are you listening out there? How about some accessories that can make this great product totally awesome. A wisk attachment would also be quite handy when whipping up a little whipped cream or meringue. be