Vitamix Ascent 1.4L Wet Blade Container
- For use with Vitamix Ascent Series blenders only
- Perfect for blending just the right amount of food for freezing portions or to feed a family, making 3 to 5 servings in its 1.4L capacity
- SELF-DETECT technology allows your Ascent Series blender to automatically recognize the container and adjust blending programs for its smaller size
- Laser-cut blades made from hardened stainless steel
- Metal drive system ensures durability
- Vented container
- Clear, BPA-free container keeps your food safe and enables you to monitor your blends and add ingredients while blending
- Dishwasher-safe for easy clean-up
- Container with Lid and Lid Plug
- Blades & Tamper
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Expensive add-on but oh so worth it!- July 10, 2020
Bought this to compliment my Ascent 2500. I feel this should have been what came with the machine as I think more people are doing smaller batch sizes, but that's for another day. Overall, this product is FANTASTIC and I use it daily. That't all there really is to say, it performs exactly as I expected and it comes with a 3 year warranty. Great purchase to go with your Vitamix if you're not ALWAYS going to be making large batches.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must-have size for single servings- July 26, 2021
It really does make a difference when you're blending a quantity for a single serving. When using the 60 oz container that came with the blender, smaller serving sizes don't blend very well. This container is a must-have if you frequently blend smaller quantities. We almost exclusively use the 48 oz size container now. A little pricey, but if you have anything Vitamix, you already expect that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than single serve cup- June 24, 2021
I got this to replace the vitamix single serve starter cups. They were a hassle to line up so they would work with the @2500. This I can just put it on the base and it works. No arrows you can’t see to line up, Size is better than the 64oz picture it came with for single smoothies and for making smaller amounts of peanut butter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.