Vitamix Ascent 567ml Blending Cup Starter Kit - 2 Pack - Clear/Black
- Package includes 1 blade base and two 20-ounce blending containers with spill-proof lids
- Compatible with the Vitamix Ascent Series blender
- Tapered design fits easily into car cup holders and the refrigerator door
- SELF-DETECT technology lets your Ascent Series blender recognize the containers and automatically adjust blend settings for their smaller size
- Containers, lids, and blade base are all dishwasher-safe for a quick clean
- Base has laser-cut blades crafted from hardened stainless steel so you can chop ingredients and make smoothies, juices, salad dressings, and more
- Cups are made of BPA-free Tritan plastic and are insulated to maintain cold temperatures
- 1 x Blade Base
- 2 x 20oz Cups
- 2 x Spill-Proof Flip-Top Lids
- Quickstart Guide
- Owner's Manual
Of the 58 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome for Single Serve Smoothies!- March 3, 2021
We purchased our blender this fall and quickly realized that we have different tastes/smoothies we wanted to make. We purchased the Blending Cup Starter Kit shortly thereafter and it works perfectly for our needs! I was worried that given the size it wouldn't have the same blending power, but everything that we have made has turned out great! The cups are easy to use, attach easily to the base, don't leak, and easily blend up the ingredients. Just like the main blender, the cups are easy to clean. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to make individual size servings, that are ready to drink right out of the blending cup.
- Awkward and difficult to properly attach base- September 30, 2020
I was super excited to received these blending cups to easily make individual sized smoothies. While I haven't had them for very long, it is difficult to properly attached the blending base to the cups. There are also no instructions about having to line up the arrows in the "start here" booklet included in the box. Hopefully with time and practice it becomes easier… The base is also very heavy and the shape of the containers makes it difficult to attach if you have small hands. May just end up making a slightly larger smoothie in my 64 oz low-profile container which would be awful considering the incredibly high price I paid for the starter kit.
- New Blending Cups and Jars- August 21, 2017
I've been waiting for these jars and cups to come out for use with my Ascent Series blender. They are a great addition to the blender. I ordered both at the same time. I use the jars to puree ginger, and the cups are perfect for smoothies. My son recently got his wisdom teeth out and so I'd have smoothies all prepped for him, he'd just take them out of the fridge, put them on the blender, hit smoothie and exchange the blades for the lid...super easy. My only issue is that you cannot (as of yet) get the jars or cups without having to buy another base. I would have been fine with just one base...after all, you can only blend one thing at a time.