Vitamix E310 Explorian 1.4L 1380-Watt Stand Blender - Black
- Variable speed control with 10 different culinary techniques, including a pulse feature, allows you to create everything from the silkiest of mousses to the chunkiest of salsas
- Perfect for blending 3 to 5 servings of anything from smoothies to soups to desserts
- Thick and frozen mixtures are no match for the Tamper, which presses them toward the blades so you don't have to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Metal drive system and stainless steel laser-cut blades are built for durability
- Easy clean-up in under a minute with just a drop of dishwashing soap and warm water blended on the highest speed
- Dishwasher safe
- 2 peak output HP motor blends even the toughest food with ease
- Tritan container is BPA-free and rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- First Blends introductory booklet includes recipes for you to try and step-by-step instructions on getting the most out of your blender
- Container with Lid and Lid Plug
- First Blends Booklet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 411 reviewers who responded, 389 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The last blender you will buy- September 6, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This blender appears simplistic but is very well made. It operates quietly and works better then another brand name blender I own. The blades combined with a powerful motor, blend anything with ease. I have only made a few smoothies and soups so far but it performs great! The only negatives are the speed dial feels a little cheap due to lack of resistance and the container doesn’t lock in place like another blender I own. Despite the lack of a lock, it stays in place and hasn’t come off during blending. I highly recommend this blender if you make a lot of smoothies or are looking for a high quality, well made blender that will last for years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stands above the rest!!!- July 3, 2020
I've had my Vitamix e310 for about 6 weeks now and all I can say is that wish I had bought one sooner. I live a very healthy active lifestyle and smoothies are a big part of my diet. This machine is a game changer. I previously owned a Ninja and there is no comparison. The Vitamix outperforms it 10 fold. My Ninja, still working went in the garbage within 2 days. If you're questioning the price, don't! It's worth every single penny and then some. I've yet to try making soups in it but will be doing that soon. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Btw it is loud but your smoothies will be worth the noise.
- MUCH Better Than the More Expensive Ones- January 25, 2018
I bought the Professional Series 750 2 years ago and it is HORRIBLE! Finally, I managed to completely break it (probably my subconscious bad energy...) I didn't even bother trying to deal with the warranty because - just like my review of the 750 - I am still too lazy to fool with the paperwork. I just cut my losses and bought the E310. I think the difference is the container - that 64 oz container is too wide at the bottom and everything would splatter. This one is MUCH better! Just like my old classic machine, it made my morning smoothie perfectly and did not stress me out! My lesson - more expensive does not always mean better!