Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
- For use with the Vitamix Legacy series blender only (sold separately)
- Adapter's laser cut blades provide a precise cut from hardened stainless steel
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe so you can throw it in the dishwasher when you’re done for ease of cleaning
- Double insulation maintains the temperature of hot and cold drinks
- Adapter lets you blend right in the cup, reducing the need for extra dishes
- 2 x 20 oz Cups
- 2 x Flip-Top Drinking Lids
- Getting Started Guide
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 98 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Really love these cups- October 4, 2019
I was hesitant after reading the reviews, but I love this. The base has the holes for ventilation & then when washing, the soap goes through the holes. I haven't found it hard to clean as long as you clean it right away.. I haven't had any issue with getting the cups on correctly. The cups, I LOVE the cups! The edge that sits on your bottom lip is flat-ish, great mouth feel :) I made salad vinaigrette in this then kept it in the cup in the frig, it was perfect. I did follow recipes at first to get used to the order to add the ingredients & amount of liquid since is not as easy to add while blending, but once you get used to it works great.
- Great idea but....didn't work for me- December 28, 2020
My husband got me this for Christmas. Seemed like a great gift since I make a smoothie every day. First of all this is VERY LOUD. I mean REALLY LOUD. And the cup is so tall, narrow and skinny by the time I got all my ingredients in it there was barely any room left for liquids which they say to put in last. The liquid never reached full height when it was mixing. A big clump of dry ingredients were left at the bottom of the cup. If the cup were larger and wider it would work better, but for me the noise would still be a dealbreaker. Disappointing. Hoping for a successful return to the online store where he bought it... But I still love my Vitamix!
- This is a perfect addition.- September 22, 2021
I'm frequently taking smoothies to go with me. The ability to blend it and just put the top on and go instead of using the bigger container then transferring a different container is great. This doesn't sound like a big deal but the girl friend likes rather dull smoothies and I like more ingredients so before I bought this I had to make hers then make mine. Now I just put the ingredients in each cup. Vitamix go brrrr, switch cups, Vitamix go brrrr again and we're out the door. The cups themselves are excellent quality and my smoothie stays cold. I can't say how long it stays cold because I've never taken more than an hour to finish one.