Vitamix Professional Series 750 1.9L 1500-Watt Countertop Blender - Pearl Grey
- 2.2-peak horsepower motor has commercial-grade muscle with a quieter, more elegant design
- 1.9L BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container is ideal for family sized batches
- Chops, creams, blends, heats, grinds, and purees for versatile food-prep options
- 16 speed levels with an ultra-responsive Variable Speed Dial allow you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purees
- Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades deliver consistent blending every time you use it
Convenience and comfort
- 5 pre-programmed settings for smoothies, hot soups, puree, frozen desserts, and self cleaning make it quick and easy to get the job done
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle allows a firm and secure hold
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug and tamper makes it easy to add extra ingredient mid-operation
- Large capacity container fits comfortably under most cabinets to make storage a breeze
- Comes with a recipe book chock-full of great ideas to help you make the most of your blender
- Lid Plug, Tamper
- Bilingual Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 580 reviewers who responded, 565 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best blender brand today- March 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have owned other blender brands and they can't do what this beauty does. Most blenders out there don't have the power to make seeds or nuts into powder. The vitamix can. Doesn't matter how you put the container on, whether you're a lefty or righty it will work. This blender has so much power its unbelievable. 7 year warranty on this blender. Most other companies only give you 1-2 years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the best.- July 3, 2020
It’s a life changer. It’s everything I expected to be. It is the hardest working piece in my household. I use it twice if not three times a day. All my house guest loves it specially when I make them Boba smoothies. Simply the best!
- A Solid Blender!- March 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Vitamix Pro 750 is a professional grade blender for household use. It employs a 2.2 HP motor that frankly takes a bit get used to due to the sheer amount of power. It will definitely slice and dice almost anything with no struggle. The construction of the base is solid. There is a main switch on the right-hand side to power on. Centrally located on the front is the dial to switch between five preset modes (actually 4 recipe modes and a cleaning mode) or manually select the available 10 speeds. The other two toggle switches are for the pulse and start/stop functions. Beneath the base is a cable management system to help neatly tuck away unneeded cable length. Besides the power, one of the best features in my opinion is the mold of the jar. It does not have hard to reach locations like regular blenders which make cleaning a chore. For the price point though, I would have preferred a glass jar. The lid has convenient flaps that are both easy to remove but provide a secure seal once engaged. As a bonus, the package also includes a cookbook with various recipes to try and a tamper to help move things around when the blender is not optimally circulating ingredients. I feel this is a sound investment for anyone serious about smoothies and cooking in general. You definitely get what you pay for and I hope to use it for several years!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better late than never!- June 18, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Oh my I just love love love my pro 750. I’ve had it for over 4 1/2 years and figured it was time to probably write a review. I also have the optional 32 ounce wet and dry containers. My 32 ounce wet container is my Vitamix best friend..I use it 95% of the time. I could just use the large container but since I have the smaller one I use it for my almost daily smoothie. It’s big enough to do 2 to 3 smoothies depending on the size of your smoothie obviously. Talk about creamy… Smoothies, nut butters, sauces also smooth and silky. And frozen desserts… Add some frozen banana and some other fruit or cacao powder and dessert is served! Need a quick salsa? Put the Vitamix on a low speed and pulse while using the tamper and you’ll have a yummy fresh salsa. What can’t this thing do?
- Awesome Kitchen Tool !- March 4, 2022
I bought my Vitamix after a friend of mine raved about it. Although the look is a little chunky, the service this super machine provides certainly makes up for it. I am eating more vegetables via smoothies and soups, and I purée vegetables almost instantly, and cleanup is a breeze.