Vitamix Professional Series 750 1.9L 1500-Watt Countertop Blender - Pearl Grey
- 2.2-peak horsepower motor has commercial-grade muscle with a quieter, more elegant design
- 1.9L BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester container is ideal for family sized batches
- Chops, creams, blends, heats, grinds, and purees for versatile food-prep options
- 16 speed levels with an ultra-responsive Variable Speed Dial allow you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purees
- Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades deliver consistent blending every time you use it
Convenience and comfort
- 5 pre-programmed settings for smoothies, hot soups, puree, frozen desserts, and self cleaning make it quick and easy to get the job done
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle allows a firm and secure hold
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug and tamper makes it easy to add extra ingredient mid-operation
- Large capacity container fits comfortably under most cabinets to make storage a breeze
- Comes with a recipe book chock-full of great ideas to help you make the most of your blender
- Lid Plug, Tamper
- Bilingual Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Blender Available- 24 août 2020
After my 1 year old black and decker blender died (the motor burnt out since it could not handle the load), I researched best blenders via Good Housekeeping reviews. Vitamix blenders are the leaders in the industry and top of the line. Although it is expensive, it is a worthy investment that will last for years. The motor has the power to blend through anything and create smooth results. I love the self clean capability - you fill the unit halfway with water and a drop of detergent, put the lid on, turn the machine to clean option, and within a couple minutes it is all clean! Only con is that the machine is rather loud, you will definitely wake up the household!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waay better than the nutribullet- 28 septembre 2020
10 years ago, I would have said anybody spending this much for a blender was nuts. A couple of years ago I got the Nutribullet, and it was great except (1) it was a real pain to clean, and (2) if you overfilled it just a little bit too much, it would leak during blending and make a real mess. So this Vitamix is great. The settings are simple, cleanup is ridiculously easy. With a family of 4, we've used it several times a day to make smoothies and soups. One of my favorite appliances. For sure, it's an investment. But I think anyone who's a fan of blending with the Nutribullet will really appreciate the upgrade.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Last Blender You'll Ever Need- 1 juillet 2020
Yes, the price tag is high. But more importantly, the build quality is the best you'll find. There's a reason this thing has a 7-10 year warranty. I use this primarily for my morning smoothies, consisting of heavy-hitting veggies like red cabbage and kale. Every single time, my smoothies now come out as smooth as you can dream, without a chunk of green or vegetable to be found. The included recipe book is HEFTY. It includes wonderful recipes for everything from smoothies to ice cream to soups, to sauces / marinades. I 100% recommend this to anyone who is serious with making smoothies, or a serious cook. Though from what I've read, most serious chefs already seem to own one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.