Vitamix Ascent 2300 1.89L 1500-Watt Stand Blender – Black
- Variable Speed Control allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough, and more
- Digital Timer helps you avoid over- or under-processing your recipes by displaying how long your blend has been running
- Includes a Tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades, without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Includes a beautiful full color technique & recipe book
- Self-cleaning container washes up easily with a drop of dish soap and warm water, blended on highest speed for 60 seconds
- 2.2HP peak output motor is able to pulverize tough, whole-food ingredients with ease
- BPA-free Tritan container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Container With Lid
- 1 x Lid Plug
- 1 x Tamper
- 1 x Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Loudest Vitamix we’ve owned.- June 29, 2021
This is my third Vitamix. We bought it as an upgrade so we could use the auto-select feature and the food processor. The A2300 is VERY loud, the loudest of the ones we’ve owned. I called customer support and they confirmed this unit has a stronger motor and is indeed LOUD. It vibrates across the countertop as it runs so we have to keep two hands on it to keep it on the counter. We are trying to decide if we need to return it and the food processor since the FP will not work with our other unit. We also like the rubber lid better than the polycarbonate as the rubber seems more resilient. Likely easier to clean the polycarbonate. In a quandary about keeping this unit.
- Blown away!- January 6, 2017
This blender is amazing! I am seriously blown away by its power! I use this to make soup, smoothies, and baby food and it gets it perfect EVERY time. I was baffled to find out I could put RAW carrots in my Vitamix and it would make baby food for my 7 month old the PERFECT consistency! Being able to use raw food for so many recipes makes this blender SO worth it for me. Raw foods are SO much better for you and it cuts my cooking time drastically. This blender is so convenient and allows you to be consistent in your blending with the digital timer. I will seriously never use another blender!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stop thinking about it and just get it!- June 27, 2020
What a great blender! If your worried about a lack of features, dont be! With the app this blender becomes just as functional as the higher models with the presets for smoothies, ice cream, etc. Couldn't be happier with our purchase and the red looks fantastic! Matches perfectly with our stand mixer.
- All the blending power you could possibly need!- June 21, 2017
I've been using a Vitamix for 5 years. Previously, we had a C-Series at home and loved it. I've now had the A2300 for 6 months and it is just as good, with the added benefit of the digital timer and improved lid on the container. The build quality feels just as sturdy, only this time the warranty is a full 10 years. You can't beat that. One of the quirks with the A2300 is that the container is big. Great if you're making a soup or smoothies for a family, but definitely too big if you're blending for just 1-2 people. The 8 and 20 ounce containers are should be released soon. I would consider those as 'must-have' accessories when you make your purchase, so budget to include them when you buy your Vitamix or to add them later if they aren't available yet. I'm not unhappy about the large container because I use it to make pizza dough frequently, which wouldn't work in a narrower one. I don't expect to have the best of both worlds, which is why I don't see it as a negative. While I enjoy the A2300 and use it at least 3-4 times a week, I can't help but think that the best buy in this lineup is the A2500. You'll add 3 of the 5 available presets, without the touchscreen, which doesn't actually add any functionality to the blender. Overall, I'm happy with the blender. I think the container is too big for 1-2 people, but I'll order the small containers for single servings and sauces when they become available.
- A Plant-Based Mom's Dream Machine- January 9, 2017
While unboxing this gorgeous machine, I was floored at how sturdy it is. The design seems to have a lot of thought put into it, from the rubber/slip grip material on the top to the seamless design of the container, it seems that every feature is intentional. I washed it right away (which was SO easy) I love how the instruction manual was available as soon as I opened the recipe book (which comes included by the way) with clear directions on how to get the blender set up for use. I was eager to try my first meal with it - I opted for a banana/mango ice cream. I threw in my frozen bananas, mangos and vanilla almond milk with coconut shreds and gave it a whirl. The Vitamix powerfully and seamlessly blended the ingredients into a smooth sorbet. I love having the digital timer to help guide me too - super handy! A bit later that day I also used the blender to make some oat flour I needed for a recipe and all I had to do was throw in the oats for around 10-15 seconds and that was that. My next venture is cashew milk and pasta sauce. I also have a raw cupcakes recipe I want to try out for my daughter's second birthday party. I just can't get over how versatile this machine is. I got rid of my old blender AND my food processor as the Vitamix does it all. As a plant-based family we make almost all of our food at home. I honestly don't ever see myself using any other blender in the years to come. I'm definitely sold. *I was sent this product for free in exchange for an honest review. The opinions above are my own.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.