Vitamix Ascent 2300 1.89L 1500-Watt Stand Blender – Black
- Variable Speed Control allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough, and more
- Digital Timer helps you avoid over- or under-processing your recipes by displaying how long your blend has been running
- Includes a Tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades, without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Includes a beautiful full color technique & recipe book
- Self-cleaning container washes up easily with a drop of dish soap and warm water, blended on highest speed for 60 seconds
- 2.2HP peak output motor is able to pulverize tough, whole-food ingredients with ease
- BPA-free Tritan container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Container With Lid
- 1 x Lid Plug
- 1 x Tamper
- 1 x Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
- Is it worth the cost- March 25, 2020
I was somewhat opposed when my wife wanted to purchase a vita mix. Cost, would not get enough use and sit in the cupboard. As it has turned out I am the major used, often twice a day. Always my breakfast. 3-4 cups of water, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 14g almonds, 1/2 scoop of protein powder, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries. The best ingredient is the boiled egg, with the shell still on is more that 100% of your daily calcium requirements. It is extremely smooth, not a hint of what the ingredients may have been! Amazing!! Makes great soups even coming out hot if you choose. Yes it is worth the cost if you like to invent and process your own healthy recipes.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best Blender!- October 28, 2020
Bought this about 1.5 years ago and I still love it. It looks beautiful and does the job! I think there is a misconception that it'll blend everything perfectly without any work - it does do that well. But for thicker smoothies, you really need to use the taper to help it out. I wish it could do it without that extra step, but I think it's just the nature of blending thick drinks! I wish there was an option to purchase with the smaller container, since I rarely make smoothies for more than 1 and the large container is just too large. Looking forward to getting the food processor attachment so I can use it for more than smoothies/soups.
- Gorgeous although I haven't been able to use it- July 31, 2017
The Vitamix A2300 I got is gorgeous, it look like a piece of art. I had been dreaming with it for over 2 years and since I am vegan I was hoping to make nut cheese, soups, nice-cream and all the recipes that I haven't been able to taste since I moved to rural Tanzania 7 years ago. Unfortunatelly I wrongly assumed that the blender was bivolt and was never able to use it - when performing the initial cleaning it turned off and hasn't worked again since. I am devastated as it took me a long time to save money to buy the blender as well as find a friend traveling to Tanzania from the US that would accept bringing it and I haven't been able to use it once :(.