Vitamix Ascent 2500 1.89L 1500-Watt Stand Blender – Red
- Features 3 program settings for Smoothies, Hot Soups, and Frozen Desserts
- Automatically adjust blending times and speeds for the container size you’ve selected, and stops the blender when the program is complete
- Variable Speed Control allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough, and more
- Digital Timer helps you avoid over- or under-processing your recipes by displaying how long your blend has been running or how much time is left on your program setting
- Includes a tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades, without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Self-cleaning container washes up easily with a drop of dish soap and warm water, blended on highest speed for 60 seconds
- 2.2HP peak output motor is able to pulverize tough, whole-food ingredients
- BPA-free Tritan container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability
- Includes a beautiful full color technique and recipe book
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Container With Lid
- 1 x Lid Plug
- 1 x Tamper
- 1 x Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 479 reviewers who responded, 472 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This is the best blender for your Money!- May 14, 2018
Okay, first off, I love my Vitamix. I use it constantly and love to put it to good use. I use my blender for everything, I have owned the A2500 for only about 2 weeks and I have used it more than 8 times. From soup to icecream; I have made it all with no issues. It’s very intuitive and love using the perfect blend application on my iPhone or my iPad when I’m cooking. I like that I don’t have to use the app when i want to make a smoothie or a soup! Sense it has essential programs I don’t have to worry about most of the time. I like that the app recognizes what blender I have and cant wait to get 8 oz and 20 oz containers for small personal items! It’s very simple to clean, just a drop of dish soap and I fill it to the brim. With the amazing snap closure mechanism of the lid and the gasect that keep the liquid from spilling I clean the 64 oz container with ease. I like to use the perfect blend app to turn my Vitamix from a 3 programmed machine to a FULL ( no programmable timer setting sadly); programmed machine just like the Vitamix a3500 with out having to shell out more. So, it’s a win win! Definitely the best blender I have owned. It fits under my counter as well so I’m not complaining. The new design is very chic and perfect for a modern home. It’s super quiet even when I have a small NYC studio! It has a 10 year warranty so I’ll be 35 by then! Ill include some photos and video of my experience. So if you like the convenience of some common programmed settings and the extra smart app capable compatibility I would recommend this to anyone. I would say now though the 64 OZ is a very large container. You can get the smaller 48 ounce and make smaller batches! That will be next.
- AMAZING new series!- January 11, 2017
Wow is all I can say! I have been a loyal Vitamix customer since the beginning. There truly is nothing else that compares to the power, sleek look, convenience, versatility & recipe enhancement! This new series is even better then I could have expected! A++ Vitamix team! Also - as a vegan I make a ton of homemade nut milks and nut butters on the daily. I can NOT imagine doing this without this machine. Seriously, I made creamy homemade hemp milk (see pictures) in 90 seconds with this A2500. THAT'S it! Life changing! I can't wait to experiment more in the kitchen! Disclaimer: I received a free blender in exchange for an honest review. All opinions and words are my own.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- THIS BLENDER IS EVERYTHING- January 10, 2017
I received my blender last week and I can't begin to tell you how much I love it, my entire family for that matter. We are huge smoothie fans over here and on most days that's our breakfast. I like to get a jump on this in the early morning hours and I was over the moon with how quiet it is! That's a HUGE plus in my book. Nothing say good morning like a noisy blender going for 10 minutes. Smoothies made in record time and out the door we go! And the power behind this baby is AWESOME. No more measuring cups or waiting on things to blend before adding another ingredient. I recently had fun experimenting with a new recipe using pistachios and the texture came out so smooth and even. I can't say enough, It's my new kitchen must have! I was sent this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions above are my own.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- August 4, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought my Vitamix about a week ago. I've been using the daylights out of it. I make a smoothie almost every day and have been trying the recipes out. I'm enjoying making healthier food with the powerful help of this awesome machine. It really whips up smoothies so smooth. I can't even feel the spinach bits. I'm so happy with this purchase. I wish I'd bought one years ago.
- Highly Satisfied- January 19, 2022
I am highly satisfied with my vitamix experience. I was recommended to purchase a Vitamix by a family member. It was the best decision I could have made. I have made frappe, smoothies, juices. Very pleased with the outcome of each. I will recommend to others.