Vitamix Ascent 2500 1.89L 1500-Watt Stand Blender – Red
- Features 3 program settings for Smoothies, Hot Soups, and Frozen Desserts
- Automatically adjust blending times and speeds for the container size you’ve selected, and stops the blender when the program is complete
- Variable Speed Control allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough, and more
- Digital Timer helps you avoid over- or under-processing your recipes by displaying how long your blend has been running or how much time is left on your program setting
- Includes a tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades, without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Self-cleaning container washes up easily with a drop of dish soap and warm water, blended on highest speed for 60 seconds
- 2.2HP peak output motor is able to pulverize tough, whole-food ingredients
- BPA-free Tritan container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability
- Includes a beautiful full color technique and recipe book
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Container With Lid
- 1 x Lid Plug
- 1 x Tamper
- 1 x Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 406 reviewers who responded, 400 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- gift for a friend in need- 18 juillet 2017
Had a friend with pancreatic cancer for whom standard treatments didn't work and surgery was not possible, so he and his wife were trying juicing, using organic foods to battle it. He was losing so much weight & getting weaker on a diet of nothing but juice, so we purchased this vitamix for them in hopes it might help him get more substance in his diet. His wife was able to use the vitamix to make soups and other things that he could eat since it so thoroughly pulverized and blended things. Sadly, he died a couple weeks ago. His wife though couldn't say enough about the vitamix, even though it didn't provide the miracle we all hoped for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Multiple issues until it finally stopped working- 5 octobre 2020
I bought my Vitamix 10 months ago and after multiple issues with overheating, not blending even simple recipes it has completely stopped working. I don't blend heavy or difficult things, smoothies, hummus, plant milk mainly, but nevertheless, this machine couldn't handle it. Also, I reached out to customer service and support for a week before giving up and finally calling directly. Very poor experience all around. This is my second bad experience with Vitamix - my previous model wasn't much better than a Ninja or basic blender either - but I thought it might be a lemon. Either I've had two lemons, or this is just not worth the hype.
- Incredibly Convenient and Easy to Use!- 9 janvier 2017
I received this Vitamix last week and have used it every single day. It's by far the best blender I've ever owned. My kids love to help me make smoothies every morning, and it's easy for them to work the controls. The buttons are very simple and smooth, and the power behind this machine mixes everything in a matter of seconds. Our favorite feature is the auto clean option. It makes cleanup so easy being able to fill it with water and soap and run it for a minute. Can't wait to make soups and batters with it. It makes healthy eating more accessible. I highly recommend this Vitamix! It is 100% worth the value and you can't put a price on good health!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.