Vitapur GWF8 Top Load Water Filtration System
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Water filtration system features a float design to prevent leaks
- Multi-stage filter is environmentally-friendly, BPA-free, CSA B483, and NSF42-certified to reduce particulates and the taste and odour of chlorine
- Filters up to 800 litres (42 five-gallon jugs) of water and lasts about six months
- Manual date indicator makes it easy to tell when the filter needs to be changed
- Compatible with VWD2036W-1, VWD2036BLK-1, VWD2266W, VWD266BLP, VWD366BLS-K models of dispensers (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Water tastes so good!- January 7, 2021
The water tastes so goooood! It tastes like... water! I've used the GWF8 filtration system since 2012 with great satisfaction. Recently, the silicone float seal controlling the water flow gets stuck in the bottom hole of the lower chamber. I must hit the lower chamber with my fist to dislodge the silicone seal and let the water flow into the dispenser reservoir. I regularly clean the silicone seal and float mechanism, making sure the float seal is inserted correctly. Is it possible to buy a replacement silicone seal?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great- May 16, 2018
I've had this system for over 5 years. Works like it should. Just make sure to clean it. Once in a while the little nipple to controll the water flow wont seat right, usually because its dirty. My only gripe is the holding tank is too small for my family and my family is too lazy to fill the tank.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't work with floor model- May 5, 2020
These products are being marketed as working together when, in fact, you have to call the company to get an adaptor. Not mentioned on this site or any retailer site or in any manual. Big problem.