VOCOlinc PureFlow VAP1 Air Purifier with H13 HEPA Filter - White
- 500m3/h CADR purifies the air in large rooms up to 645 sq. ft. in just 30 minutes
- Three-stage True HEPA technology features an advanced HEPA H13 filter and hive pattern activated carbon filter to remove up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- 30dB operation runs quietly in the background without disturbing conversations or sleep
- 5.1" clear LED screen displays PM2.5 level, temperature, humidity, fan speed, and filter life so you can monitor the purifier's performance
- VOCOlinc app shows you the air quality in your home and allows you to control the purifier right form your smart phone
- Wi-Fi technology is compatible with Siri, Google, and Amazon Alexa for easy integration into your smart home
- VAP1 Air Purifier
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great machine, very quiet!- July 4, 2021
Great machine. We bought it because it has an awesome CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) a lot of purifiers cost about the same, but had lower CADR than the VOCOlinc. When buying an air purifier, the Clean Air Delivery Rate is something that really matters. It's super quiet, even when turned up to the max. We forget it's even there half the time it's so quiet. We have it tied into our Google Home products, so we can actually use voice control with it. My only concern is that I've discovered recently the replacement filters seem to be unavailable everywhere I look, which I'm hoping is an indicator as to it's popularity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Buyer Beware- July 23, 2021
Do not buy this product. Replacement filters not available in Canada and the company who is located in the Czech won’t ship to Canada.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- No filters in North America- August 9, 2021
I have the unit asking me to replace filters. Only problem there are no stock of filters for sale in North America at Bestbuy or on amazon?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report