VTech 1-Handset DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone (CS6949) - Silver
- Expandable phone system with 1 corded and 1 cordless handset is ideal for any home or office space
- DECT 6.0 digital transmission technology delivers excellent sound quality, security, and range
- Interference-free system does not get affected by wireless networks or other electronic devices, giving you crystal-clear conversations
- Digital security feature offers protection from identity theft by digitizing and encrypting your calls, virtually eliminating the possibility of somebody eavesdropping
- Integrated speakerphone feature on the handset lets you enjoy hands-free conversations, so you can do multitasking around the house
- Includes a digital answering system with up to 23 minutes of recording time; messages can be retrieved from either the corded phone or the handset
- 50 name and number phonebook directory allows you to easily store and access your frequent contacts
- Features caller ID/call waiting (stores 30 calls), call block, any key answer, handset volume control, last number redial, page/handset locator, and a selection of ringtones
- Quiet mode allows you to silence the handset ringer and base instantly or for a longer amount of time
- ECO mode manages energy consumption to deliver optimal battery performance
- Line power mode allows the phone to be used to call out even in the event of a power outage
- Backlit keypad and display makes it super easy to see the controls even in low light conditions
- Power Cable
- Telephone line cord
- Handset cord
- Base unit
- Corded Handset Cordless Handset
- 2 Cordless Handset chargers and Adaptors
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 734 reviewers who responded, 657 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great phone system...ample handsets.- August 10, 2019
Great phone, was eager to set it up. All perfect except for the fact that the electric hook up line wasn't quite as long as my pervious line (only 2.5" shorter) which prevented plug-in/hook-up. *Wound up returning the phone 3 days later Needed to install in same spot as previous kitchen wall phone to cover plate and opened area. Unfortunately, can't rate call quality... Overall, seems to be a great phone! Just turned out to be an unfortunate set back..by matching the previous setup. And by no means is the line too short in general...just my situation. <--The only reason I rated it FAIR on the ease of use section below.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good option for a wall mount phone- June 22, 2017
Due to only one working phone jack and the layout at her apartment, we needed a wall telephone for my mother in law. This phone mounted neatly and securely and since it's corded, the phone (not answering machine) will work in a power outage. The additional handset is great for use in the living room since it only requires an electrical outlet and will provide her the mobility a cordless phone allows. The answering machine has a nice clear display and function although setup was trial and error since the instructions were vague at best. Overall, we're very pleased with the style and function of this phone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- not what I expected from phone system- December 31, 2018
OK there are good things and bad things about this phone system. The good: answering machine. I can save money now and use the phone answering system. Corded and cordless phone. I will always have a corded phone, in case of power outages, a corded phone will work, a cordless will not work. The bad: shortcut speed dial did not work. It is necessary for voicemail retrieval, and it did not work. The ring tones are horrible. I could not hear the phone ring, when I tried to turn up volume, the rings were kitschy, give me a basic ring tone for my home phone. While this phone did work, I was able to make and receive calls, the ring tones just did not work for me. Also the shortcuts were not what I wanted or needed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.