VTech 1-Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone With Caller ID (CS6919) - Silver
Available online only
- Expandable phone system with 1 cordless handset is ideal for any home or office space
- DECT 6.0 digital transmission technology delivers excellent sound quality, security, and range
- Interference-free system does not get affected by wireless networks or other electronic devices, giving you crystal-clear conversations
- Full-duplex speakerphone technology allows both ends to speak and be heard at the same time, resulting in more natural conversations that are more true to life
- Digital security feature offers protection from identity theft by digitizing and encrypting your calls, virtually eliminating the possibility of somebody eavesdropping
- 50 name and number phonebook directory allows you to easily store and access your frequent contacts
- Features caller ID/call waiting (stores 30 calls), call block, any key answer, handset volume control, last number redial, page/handset locator, and a selection of ringtones
- Quiet mode allows you to silence the handset ringer and base instantly or for a longer amount of time
- ECO mode manages energy consumption to deliver optimal battery performance
- Backlit keypad and display makes it super easy to see the controls even in low light conditions
- Wall mount bracket included
- Power Cable
- Telephone Line Cord
- Handset Cord
- Base Unit
- Cordless Handset
- Cordless Handset Charger and Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- The product works well with good sound quality.- September 5, 2021
This V tech phone is vastly superior and more affordable than the multiple panasonic cordless phones I have owned in the past. The phone is slender and attractive with a large key pad and slim line charger. The sound quality is excellent on or off speaker phone and even when far from the base. I live on a high floor in a downtown condo and there is no problem with reception or loss of volume. It doesn't get 5 stars because the screen is small and not very bright. The phone is a bit sensitive to program, but all works well once your directory is complete.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report