VTech 5" Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision and Two-Way Communication (RM5752)
Available online only
Keep an eye on your little one even from a distance
- 1080p full HD video quality lets you see everything in clear detail
- Zoom up to 10x so you catch everything in the room
- Automatic infared night vision kicks on as soon as the room is dark enough, ensuring that you can always keep an eye on your baby
- Extended Wi-Fi range lets you monitor your baby from anywhere in your home
- Motion alerts let you know when your little one starts to move
Listen to and communicate with your baby easily
- Built-in two-way talk-back intercom allows you to communicate with and soothe your baby even from a different room
- Volume control lets you turn up the sound to hear everything
Ensure your baby's comfort
- Lullabies and soft sounds can be played directly from the unit to ease your baby to sleep
- 5" colour LCD screen displays the temperature in your baby's room so you can ensure their comfort
- Temperature sensor will alert you if conditions are non-ideal in your nursery
Set up easily in your baby's room
- Free live remote access via smartphone or tablet makes it easy to set up and monitor your child
- Wall-mount bracket makes it easy to install this monitor in your baby's room
- Parent Unit
- 2 x AC Adaptor
- Battery Pack
- 2 x Screws
- 2 x Wall Anchors
- Wall Mount Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 283 reviewers who responded, 239 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great picture Quality and Features- January 20, 2020
We upgraded our baby monitor from a cheaper camera, and this is a great upgrade. This is our 3rd different video monitor and it is definitely he best we have had. The picture quality is excellent! You can zoom and move the camera to see things better, and if has sound features built in to soothe the child if needed. The one downside we have noticed so far is the delay when using the talk feature. We have to hold down the talk button for a few seconds before starting to talk. Also, sometimes it's very loud in the baby's room and sometimes you can't hear what we say. Very happy with the camera and monitor overall. Would recommend and buy again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent monitor- August 2, 2019
I had been searching for a hybrid unit that would allow monitoring by a dedicated screen, that we could leave in our bedroom, and also by smartphone. A lot of the other units had bad reviews and connectivity issues, so I was a little hesitant about this one. However, it did not disappoint. It was pretty easy to set up. Video quality is really good. Connectivity to the monitor and phone is reliable (unless it is trying to update the firmware). It is pretty customizable. It is hardly noticeable in the baby's room, even when in night mode. The only think that would be nice is a tilt and rotate feature on the camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The worst- March 19, 2021
Absolutely terrible. First let’s start with the connection. The parent unit strictly connects through WiFi so it is constantly losing connection with the camera. I have excellent WiFi so this should not have been a problem. When trying to regain connection, it takes way too long to find the wifi and then find the camera. Secondly, within a few days, the volume completely stopped working in the parent unit. Third, the unit was stuck in a zoomed view and would not zoom out. And lastly it was just huge. The unit was so big and clunky it was difficult to hold and maneuver. I hated it. I have had several baby monitors and this one has been the worst. Do not waste your money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.