VTech 5" Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision and Two-Way Communication (VM5251)
- Five-inch LCD screen provides multiple viewing options whether you are watching from in the house or out in the yard
- 1,000 foot range allows you to move around the house without worry and out-of-range indicator lets you know when you are losing signal
- Automatic infrared night vision allows you to see your little one as they're sleeping
- Play soothing sounds and lullabies right from the camera unit to help your baby fall asleep without you going in the room
- Two-way communication allows you to talk to your child
- Rechargeable battery features low-battery alert on the parent unit so you can always keep an eye on your child
- Nine-level sound indicator picks up all noises from slight snores to loud cries
- Volume control lets you turn up the sound if you need to hear the monitor more clearly
- Wall-mountable so you can place it anywhere in your child's room
- Data encryption provides security against others hacking into the monitor
- Built-in temperature sensor alerts you if nursery is too hot or too cold
- 1 x Parent Unit
- 1 x Camera
- 2 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Li-Polymer Battery Back
- 1 x Battery Cover
- 2 x Screws
- 1 x Wall Mount Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor quality- April 6, 2020
Monitor worked for a few months and then wouldn’t work unless plugged in for power. It was a waste of money. But a different brand.
Not helpful (0)Report
- V tech baby monitor- September 2, 2018
Really love this because it's easy to use- I didn't even look at the instruction manual. Many great features of music melodies, volume, knowing the temperature in the room, knowing I can say something to my little one to soothe him down without me being in the room with the two way talk mic. Also the video quality is nice and clear too, even in the dark. It would be nice to have a little clock time so we know what time it is but other than that it is a great reassuring machine that lets me watch over my little one. I rate it a 5. It doesn't let me rate up to 5?!?? This customer received a free sample of this product.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Does Not Last- January 17, 2020
I bought this monitor, worked great at first and then wouldn't turn on after a week. Best Buy replaced that one and then 6 weeks later the sound stopped working on the second one. Clearly terrible quality and definitely going with another brand.
Not helpful (1)Report