VTech 5" Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor w/ Night Vision & 2 Way Communication & Pan/Tilt (RM5764HD)
See your baby clearly
- High-definition, 5-inch colour LCD display with 1080p resolution makes it easy to see what your baby is doing at all times
- 10x remote digital zoom gives you close-up views of the baby
- Automatic infrared night vision lets you see your little one in the dark
- 360-degree panoramic views on this pan-and-tilt camera cover a wide area to capture your little one's movement wherever they roam
Listen and talk to your little one
- Local or remote two-way talk feature lets you listen and talk to your baby
- Three-level sound indicator can alert you if your baby is crying or making noise in another room
- Motion-triggered video tracking and zoom help you monitor your baby's comfort levels
Monitor and comfort them remotely
- Camera plays comforting sounds and lullabies to help your baby sleep better so you can concentrate on other things
- MyVTech Baby 1080p app gives you live remote access from your tablet and smartphone, so you can monitor your baby from far away
- On-board recording feature, with on-demand or motion-detection options, helps to capture all those special moments
- Integrated temperature sensor alerts you if the nursery gets too hot or cold, so you can adjust the thermostat to ensure your baby is comfortable
Easy installation and connectivity
- Uses your home's Wi-Fi connection for efficient wireless operation
- Compatibility with iOS and Android devices makes it possible to use the camera through a variety of smartphones and tablets
- Wall-mountable design makes for easy installation in your home; includes wall anchors and brackets
- Parent Unit
- 2 x Manual
- 2 x AC Adaptor
- Battery Pack
- 2 x Screws
- 2 x Wall Anchors
- Wall Mount Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 140 reviewers who responded, 126 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Quality video, even in night mode.- October 15, 2020
I’m really impressed with the video quality of this monitor. Compared to my old monitor, the video is super clear, even in complete darkness. I also like that you can move the monitor side to side and up/down. My son moves a lot so I find this is helpful, also like that it’s very quiet when it moves so it doesn’t wake my son. I’m still getting used to the app, however I find there is a bit of a lag to get the video on my phone compared to the parent unit. This may be the result my internet speed - I’m not too sure. The parent unit is very sleek looking and the volume indicator is helpful when the monitor is on mute. I also like that you can play white noise right from the camera unit. Overall highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Versatile baby monitor!- November 4, 2020
This monitor exceeded my expectations in several ways. Being able to rotate the camera almost 360 degrees and tilt from the monitor or app is awesome. The monitor can connect directly to the camera or through your WiFi which gives flexibility. There's lots of configurations on the parent monitor, and the video and sound are clear. The parent unit also has a colored light on the side to give an indication of how much sound your baby is making. This can be useful if you turn the sound off so your partner can sleep, you still get a visual indication of the sound. Overall a great baby monitor. You get the best of both worlds with a physical monitor as well as an app to monitor the baby from your phone. Though the app isn't as pretty as some of the others (i.e. Nanit) it's fully functional and likely will receive further updates.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- The Best!- January 15, 2021
This is an extremely good baby monitor. I wish I would’ve bought this baby monitor to begin with. The screen is a good size and the picture is extremely clear in night vision mode. Also, the two way talk is extremely helpful when my son decides to get out of his toddler bed. Also, I like how the monitor says what the temperature of the room is. Before my son was born, I bought a Motorola baby monitor, but the vtech monitor includes melodies and soothing sounds, which would have been a plus when my son was younger. Overall, great monitor, and worth every dollar.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report