VTech 5" Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras, Night Vision & Two-Way Communication (RM5764-2HD)
Observe baby day or night
- Keep a watchful eye on your baby via the large 1080p Full HD 5" colour LCD screen
- Two 360-degree panoramic pan-and-tilt cameras with wide-angle viewing up to 110 degrees means you won't miss a thing
- On-board recording set begins recording when it detects motion or on demand to capture special moments
- Automatic infrared night vision makes it easy to view the nursery, even when it's dark
Optimise your little one's comfort
- Temperature sensor alerts you if the nursery is too cold or too hot, letting you adjust for baby's optimal comfort
- Sounds and lullabies help to lull your little one to sleep peacefully
- Two-way communication allows you to hear your baby and respond to help get them settled
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you check on your baby remotely via your smartphone or tablet
- Three-level sound indicator, remote digital zoom, and volume controls enhance operation and functionality
- Wall-mountable design offers space-saving installation
- Parent Unit
- 2 x Camera
- 2 x Manuals
- 3 x AC Adapter
- Battery Pack
- 4 x Screws
- 4 x Wall Anchors
- 2 x Wall Mount Brackets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great video quality- May 1, 2021
Great video quality even when in night vision. Amazing range of motion on the camera with smooth pan and tilt. The noise quality is good and I love that there’s a thermometer right on the screen. Switching between cameras is seamless and I love that I can keep one in the bedroom and one in the living room so I never have to move the camera. The range is amazing, I can stand in the back yard and still have strong connection. I do have some problems with feedback when I’m within 40 feet of the camera, even if I’m in a different room. I’m sure it can be fixed by fiddling with the sensitivity. 10/10 would recommend, quality for the price is spectacular.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing so far- July 23, 2020
This baby monitor is SO nice. I have had the Motorola MBP855Connect as well as the Motorola Comfort something or other, so compared to those this camera is an absolute DREAM. The picture is incredibly clear (same with night vision), it can zoom in lots and the picture is still great, the tilt and pan functions work super fast and smooth, I can talk to my baby through it without there being a huge delay, the cords stay in the monitor and the cameras nicely, connects reliably to the parent unit, you can even adjust how loud your voice or the built in lullabies are for your baby to hear from their end which is great if you have white noise going and need it to be louder, you can set alarm warnings for a range of temperatures in the room, it comes with a mounting kit, the price is fabulous considering you get TWO cameras, I could go on and on.... My second baby has not arrived so I have not used the multi camera function much other than to test it. It does have the option where you can have a split screen between the two, or it flashes back and forth between the two every 5ish seconds (which I think is my favorite). Seems perfect. I have not tired wifi/app yet....I will update my review soon with that. The only thing I am NOT a fan of is the fact that Best Buy doesn't offer Geek Squad warranty for this unit...which is a bummer but I love the camera so much that I am going to take the risk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great Camera with good features- April 22, 2021
Been using this camera for one week so far and it’s absolutely great. The cameras have really high quality to really make it appear as if you are in the room and not watching a monitor. It comes with a lot of great features and is easy to use. The motion and voice sensitivity works very good and has no delay to real time compared to other baby monitors. It can also be connected to your phone when downloading the app and has the same features as using the monitor. So far the range has been very good as well. I would highly recommend this product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report