VTech CareLine Amplified Corded Phone with DECT 6.0GHz Cordless Phone (SN5147)
Available online only
- Big buttons and large display are easy to read when making calls
- DECT 6.0 technology ensures clear, interference-free calls
- Loud 90dB decibel ringer volume makes it easier for the elderly and hard-of-hearing individuals to hear when the phone is ringing
- 50dB Audio Assist lets you turn up the volume on your conversations to make hearing and speaking easier
- Visual ringing indicator alerts you to calls with flashing lights to for audio as well as visual indications of incoming calls
- 4 photo speed dial buttons on the Photo Dial handset let you attach a photo to your quick access buttons to make reaching frequently-dialed friends and family as easy as touching a button
- Smart Call Blocker automatically blocks robocalls and allows you to permanently blacklist up to 1000 numbers with one touch
- Full duplex handset speakerphone allows you to talk on the phone hands-free
- Enhance your system by expanding to up to 4 handsets on a single phone jack (sold separately)
- Includes cordless handset and corded handset attached to the base
- Caller ID announce makes it simple to know who is calling
- Digital answering system with up to 22 minutes of recording time so you never miss important information from anyone
- Slow play function slows down recorded calls to pick up details easier
- Trilingual prompts in English, French, and Spanish make set-up and use a breeze
- Base Unit
- Handset Cord
- 2 x AC Adapter
- Telephone Line Cord
- Wall-Mount Bracket
- Cordless Handset
- Handset Base
- 3 x Batteries
- Battery Cover
- 3 x Owners Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed with Phone- July 24, 2021
Based on this device being targeted to Seniors we were very disappointed with the phones Call Blocking Feature.... the first day my parents had the phone they accidentaly Blocked all the kids... The Call Blocking feature is activiate by the up arrow button on the cordless phone this is just above the Speaker Phone button. They managed to hit the call blocking on all 6 kids the first day and we could not disable this feature. The base unit is reasonably good however the call blocking feature should also be a feature that can be turned off with some sort of security code.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not well designed for seniors with health issues- November 1, 2021
The phone unfortunately has a blocker feature button that is too easy to hit. My father who is 88 years old and in a long term care facility with a lot of health issues has accidentally blocked all the memory calls which happen to be family members. Also the amount of rings is limited to 6 times (although it cannot go beyond 4). There is no way my father can get to the phone in time if he is more than 20 feet from the phone. The decibel levels that control the sounds that calls out numbers is way too high and unfortunately is the minimum default. The only solution is to turn off the sound completely. Otherwise the phone is fine.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Specs not entirely clear- December 8, 2019
I bought this phone (online) for my mother, who is a senior, because of the many useful features. I was shocked when it arrived to realize that photos cannot be digitally uploaded. In fact, that is not a digital display on the phone - you need to cut out and attach physical photos to the speed dial buttons! The specs say you can "attach" photos, which is the common way to refer to uploading a digital photo. In addition, there is no clear way to access saved numbers, aside from the 8 buttons. What if a person has more than 8 contacts? For all of the technological benefits of this phone, there should be a digital screen for easy access to multiple contacts. It's absence should be explicitly stated in the online information, particularly since it's difficult to determine this from an online photo.
Not helpful (3)Report