VTech DECT 6.0 Rugged 1-Handset Waterproof Cordless Phone with Bluetooth Connect to Cell - Yellow
Available online only
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you pair your cellphone with the handset, so you can make or receive calls directly from the handset
- DECT 6.0 technology creates clear, interference free calls
- Rugged handset is waterproof and dust-resistant and floats in water, so you can bring it with you into the pool or tub without concern
- Table- and wall-mountable, so you can mount it wherever is most convenient for you
- Downloadable phonebook directory ensures that you never forget a contact
- Full-duplex speakerphone lets you carry out your calls hands-free
- 50 name and number caller ID history to know who is calling
- Backlit keypad and display makes it easy to see and dial numbers
- Call blocking to stop numbers that you don't want from calling you
- Quiet mode to minimize disturbances while you sleep or during activities
- Voicemail waiting indicator and quick access key for voicemail box so you never miss an important voicemail
- Any key answer feature lets you easily answer a call by pressing any key on the phone
- Built-in belt clip to keep the handset easily accessible and close by
- ECO mode power-conserving technology cuts down on battery use
- Base Unit
- AC Adapter
- Telephone Line Cord
- Wall-Mount Bracket
- Cordless Handset
- Battery Cover
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Critical design weakness for "rugged phone"- November 23, 2019
The charging pins on this handset are cheap and susceptible to breakage. it is basically a single strip of folded metal that fits into the cradle contacts. However, with hurried use (I field 50+_ calls a day), the pins can fold up towards the handset if they are not placed precisely on the cradle. This halts any charging, and the battery will drain. Not good... but you can bend the pins back into place. Problem lies if they are again bent, as the metal fatigues, and will snap, yielding useless your now unchangeable "rugged" phone. Fix this cheap design - I looked at other Vtech's and they had similar flaws. Am gonna try to return.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good tool- November 19, 2020
Perhaps it is not the most rugged phone in the world, but it is pretty good! It works well and it has good range and sound, both microphone and speaker. I haven't made many calls yet with it, but as of now I am very satisfied. Might edit this later if anything arises. I bought this so I can put my smartphone away when home, and test this system for my dad (who is 63) who hates talking on a smartphone and logs hours of calls every week.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report