VTech Kidizoom DX3 Smartwatch with Camera - Blue
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Suitable for ages 4+ years
- Daily reminders help your little one stay on top of their day
- Dual camera lets them take selfies, photos, or videos and share them easily
- Light on the watch functions both as flashlight and camera flash
- School mode turns this device into an ordinary watch, so they do not get distracted in school
- Games include Treasure Hunt, Find the Diamonds, Tic-Tac-Toe, Racing Run, Crazy Dance, Funky Jump, and Monster Catcher with 80+ invisible creatures where they can challenge themselves to stay entertained or go against their friend
- Learning Lodge lets you download more games, clockfaces, and camera effects to keep your little one engaged
- Pairs with a friend who has a DX3 to share preset messages or play games
- Touchscreen with full colour display for easy navigation and impressive entertainment
- 50+ animated clockfaces to choose from makes the watch look more fun
- Custom clockfaces lets them choose photos they click as watchface for a personalised look
- Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be recharged using a micro-USB cable (do not use a third-party adapter)
- Top of the package can be up cycled as a case to store the DX3
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Watch and fun center built into one- September 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This watch is a great little gadget for little ones to help them feel like a little adult. They can swipe and adjust their watch just like they see us grown ups doing. Changing watch faces and learning time, playing games to keep occupied on long car trips, and also measuring steps and activity through the day. Really fun features like the camera on the front allow for some silly kid selfies and pics. Also your little one can feel like a spy as they use the built in flashlight on their watch to light up the darkness. My little ones has been enjoying her watch. Doing activities while sitting in the backseat on long trips. It’s the enjoyment of built in games to keep her occupied for when we don’t have a tablet with us and I am unable to hand her my smartphone for a few minutes. I was worried it would be a distraction but I’m glad she is enjoying it and using it responsibly. I feel that this watch can be a good learning tool and activity time gadget. It is a bit bulky and can look gigantic on even my 8 year olds wrist.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a cool smart watch!- September 30, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Can we just talk about how cool this KidiZoom Smart watch DX3 by Vtech is?! This is such a cool watch for ages four and up. You can play games on it, it has activity challenges, there’s a voice recorder, camera, flashlight, you can even connected to your computer and play games on the computer with it!! One of my favorite features (and my kids) is setting the timer on it for school every morning so she can wake up on time. I love that it has a nice soft comfortable band as well so I don’t have to hear her complaining that is hurting her wrist. Definitely a cool watch!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Handy gadget- October 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Where do I start with this great smartwatch that's built for the kids. There's so many different ways that you can use this smartwatch such as play games, set reminders, take photos and videos, voice record, practice telling time, and use as a flash light. You can pair this watch with another watch to play games with friends and share preset messages. One of the most coolest thing about this smartwatch is it have dual cameras to take selfies and videos and you can customize the clock faces with 50 plus digital and animated faces or use your own. It's very easy setup and link up to computer. It's splash proof, so no worry when little one wash their hands. Perfect gift to give, it have everything, no need buy anything extra except gift bag or wrapping paper. It has USB cable, watch, with storage case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute little kids smartwatch- October 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Only negative I say is the packaging. Horrible to get the bugger open. And I felt like I would snap the watch bands taking it off its stand the first time out of box Ok all the good things. It comes with its own watch stand and enclosed display case which is nice when not using it. The band is sturdy but soft on the wrist. Display has vibrant colors and light up nicely. The apps on it are basic but fun for little kids. My kiddo loves the little clock faces you can change. Super easy to use. The "apps"are nice and easy for kids to use. And it does take decent pics for a kids toy. Super fast charging it up too and lasts a long time, at least my little ones watch does. It also has a master on and off switch that you can turn off if it won't be in use in a while too. Just a kids version of a smartwatch without calling/texting abilities. My child likes it and keeps her occupied in a pinch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Neat!!- September 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This VTech Smart Watch really is a Great Idea! My 7 year old Grandson Absolutely loves it!! Of course I would have not thought of buying him a smart watch for quite a few more years! But now when it’s time he’ll have a little bit of an idea of what it’s all about!! I have highly recommended this to all my friends and family!! Thank You TRYIT FOR LETTING ME TRY THIS OUT!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.