VTech DECT 6.0 3-Handset Cordless Phone With Answering Machine (CS6124-31)
- Includes 3 x cordless handsets loaded up with DECT 6.0 Digital technology that provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones
- Crystal clear conversations won't interfere with wireless networks and other electronic devices
- Digital security features protect you from identity theft, with each call digitized and encrypted so it's nearly impossible for anyone to eavesdrop
- Caller ID/call waiting stores up to 30 calls and people in your directory
- Digital answering system takes messages when you're not available, with no tapes or moving parts to fuss over
- Remote message retrieval lets you access your voicemails from anywhere
- Audible time and date stamp on recorded messages makes sure you're always on top of your correspondence
- Backlit keypad and display makes screening a cinch
- Bilingual voice prompts allow you to choose between English and French
- Included wall mount bracket makes attaching the base to a wall simple
- Page and handset locator ensures you can always find your handsets when they're off base
- Power Cable
- Telephone Line Cord
- Handset Cord
- Base Unit
- Cordless Handset x 3
- Cordless Handset Chargers
- Adaptors x 3
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- VTech CS6124-31- December 27, 2017
Not a very good product. The base stopped working in less that 4 months, and without the original packaging, there is no warranty. Who keeps packaging like this for over 4 months??
Not helpful (0)Report
- v tech dect 3-handset cordless phone- May 11, 2016
my phone kept losing volume to the point I could not hear the person on the other end, I found a slight shake of the phone returned the volume to normal BUT it continued to lose volume quite often, I exchanged the phone for another one and had the same problem. I contacted customer service and they recommend I exchange the phone again. Not a satisfactory solution to me.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works- March 2, 2017
Does what it does, phone calls and answering machine.
Not helpful (2)Report