Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus Stylus for Windows Ink - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Windows Ink-enabled 2-in-1 devices
- Sensitive fine tip delivers precision while additional nibs let you choose the right size for any job
- Bluetooth connectivity with a convenient button lets you connect to your device in an instant
- Natural tilt support makes it easy to achieve authentic strokes
- Light-touch responsiveness ensures that even the lightest strokes appear effortlessly and accurately
- Natural feel delivers a pen and paper-like experience
- Bamboo Ink Plus
- Nib Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 103 reviewers who responded, 93 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So good, I bought a 2nd one!- October 15, 2020
(1) Battery life is awesome (2+ school days is normal, sometimes the entire week depending on use) (2) You can use it while charging (3) Multiple tips for different device types (e.g. my smooth glass HP X360 Envy) (4) Works without special software (5) Works with captive/passive touch devices (need to switch modes manually with a 2 button press) Just make sure you charge it before you go to work/school... using it with the charging cable isn't ideal. I bought a 2nd one because I can plug one in when the one I'm using is low on battery... and it's charged before the one that's low goes dead.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible, just terrible- April 28, 2021
The pen works great... for a minute. Then it just dies. My stylus has sat on the charger for hours for me to only be able to use it for a few minutes. The pen seems like it will only work when it is plugged in most of the time. What a complete waste of money, buy the cheap styluses that use a replaceable battery. In addition, the top button doesn't work more than one time. You click once to open the ink workspace for example, then click again and nothing will happen until you restart the computer. Failure of a product! Also, the small tip I used broke completely within one use!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Unsure- December 20, 2019
I purchased this as a replacement for an older well used Bamboo Stylus that had died, assuming that it would work exactly as the previous one did (prior to its death). However, although it responds to the button clicks, I have yet to get it to respond when I touch it to the screen. This has the same result on both an Asus laptop/tablet and a Samsung tablet. Since it does respond to the button clicks, I'm assuming it's a set-up issue that I've failed to perform. but have been too busy with holiday preparations to sit down and research it thouroughly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.