Wacom Intuos 6.0" x 3.7" Graphic Tablet with Stylus (CTL4100)
- Slim design and compact footprint boasts an 6.0" x 3.7" active drawing area
- Lightweight stylus offers accuracy and control
- 4,096 levels of pen pressure sensitivity for precision work
- Customizable set-up provides comfortable use for left- and right-handed people
- Four customizable ExpressKeys put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips when used with your Mac/PC
- Connect to devices via USB for versatile convenience
- Register your Intuos on your Mac/PC to receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (2-years) and try out Corel Painter Essentials 8 & Corel AfterShot Pro 3 for 90 days; Register with your Chromebook and receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (3-months)
- Compatible with Mac (OS X 10.10 and above), PC (Windows 7 and above), Chromebook (devices running the latest Chrome OS), and Android smartphones/ tablets (OS version 6.0 or later)
- Pen Tablet Small Without Bluetooth
- Battery-Free Wacom Pen 4K
- PVC-Free USB Cable With Cable Tidy And L-Shaped Connector
- 3 Extra Standard Nibs (Located Inside Pen)
- Nib Removal Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet
- Online User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 814 reviewers who responded, 735 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great starter tablet!- June 26, 2020
This is the first tablet I`ve owned personally and I love it! I work as a school tutor and the school bought more expensive Huion tablets for us. This one is so much more intuitive and natural. The Huion one had more features but was such a pain to use that I only used it once and went back to this! This is a constant part of my workflow now and I would not want to go back to not having it! This one allows you to write directly on the tablet so the process feels completely natural. Also I feel no negatives being left handed which I was worried about at first. I`m no artist, but for math, note taking, writing and rough sketches this is the perfect thing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for beginners- April 17, 2019
I used to have a Wacom bamboo, I think I lost it somewhere along the way, but I started drawing again after a very long hiatus, and decided to get a new tablet. Even though this tablet is small, it’s more than enough for most digital artwork, unless you prefer working with larger gestures. The pen nib can be swapped out for different drawing sensations (ie a rougher surface feel if that’s what you typically work with). My only complaint is the position of the buttons on the pen. I accidentally push them a lot and have to ctrl z whatever i just did. Overall, it’s a great tablet with pressure sensitivity without a huge price tag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works nice, but the licenses are a bit suspicious- August 18, 2020
We've only used it for a couple of weeks, and it seems nice, but be wary of the "Bonus Software" On the box, it doesn't tell you that the licenses are very temporary (two of them are only 90 days). Maybe that's normal for "Bonus Software", but I feel like "Bonus Software" means that you actually get the software, not an extended trial (extended from 30 to 90 days).No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report