Wacom Intuos 8.5" x 5.3" Graphic Tablet with Stylus (CTL6100WLE0) - Green
- Compact footprint boasts an 8.5" x 5.3" active area
- Lightweight stylus offers accuracy and control
- 4,096 levels of pen pressure sensitivity for precision work
- Customizable set-up provides comfortable use for left- and right-handed people
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips when used with your Mac/PC
- Connect to devices via USB and Bluetooth for versatile convenience
- Register your Intuos on your Mac/PC to receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (2-years) and try out Corel Painter Essentials 8 & Corel AfterShot Pro 3 for 90 days; Register with your Chromebook and receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (3-months)
- Compatible with Mac (OS X 10.10 and above), PC (Windows 7 and above), Chromebook (devices running the latest Chrome OS), and Android smartphones/ tablets (OS version 6.0 or later)
- Pen Tablet (Medium) with Bluetooth
- Battery-Free Wacom Pen 4K
- PVC-Free USB Cable with Cable Tidy And L-Shaped Connector
- 3 x Extra Standard Nibs (Located Inside Pen)
- Nib Removal Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet
- Online User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love it!- August 13, 2021
It works exactly how I need it to, no fuss. I am glad I chose the medium size as I feel like it fits the natural range of motions without unexpectedly losing contact. The included software is excellent, with tutorials included for beginners to advanced students. Finally, it looks the part - very attractive and professional grade appearance and feel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to a digital life!- April 23, 2021
Wacom drawing table has been a wonderful addition to my son's digital life. He does enjoy using this table for his artworks, and we are 100% satisfied with the functions and usability of the device. We chose the Pistachio color but I think the Black color would be just fine. Easy to sync to a laptop!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- For beginners- February 22, 2019
I been using those for a few weeks now and I am loving it because it’s easy for a first time user like me. I also find the price affordable. It’s great for someone with small hands. Would not recommend to get the small size version for this because I find it to small.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use tool for design- March 5, 2021
Great tool for design! I got this tablet to help me with my work, and it's been pretty good and easy to use so far. The only reason I give it four stars instead of five is the setup with my laptop was clunky at first (took a few instances to connect completely).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works well... but- June 26, 2020
I’ve had Wacom tablets before and have loved them. This one works well when it’s connect to my desktop, but not so well on wireless. Had to frequently switch to mouse in order to finish simple tasks. Frustrating since that’s one of the reasons I got this model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.