Wacom Intuos Pro 6.3" x 3.9" Graphic Tablet with Stylus (PTH460K0A) - Black
Available online only
- Slim graphic tablet with an active area of 6.3" x 3.9" is compact enough to take nearly anywhere, and is great for hours of image editing, illustration, or design work
- Included Pro Pen 2 gives you 8,192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, tilt response, and virtually lag-free tracking for maximum control and precision
- Optimise your experience with Pro Pen Slim or Pro Pen 3D (both sold separately)
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity pairs seamlessly with your PC or Mac
- Multi-touch surface, programmable ExpressKeys, radial menus, and pen side-switches help streamline your creative process for increased productivity
- Compatible with computers running Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or MacOS X 10.12 and later versions
- Note: Internet connection required for driver downloads and installation
- Wacom Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Pen Stand' 6 x Standard Nibs
- 4 x Felt Nibs
- 6.6 ft USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 130 reviewers who responded, 119 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Could use improvements, verify compatibility!- 16 octobre 2021
Got this to use with multiple programs. Sadly the program I use mostly is not compatible with this tablet, and while it isn't their fault, it did weigh heavily into my returning of this. The only other issue I noticed since I didn't get a lot of time using it before I returned it was the pad itself seemed a bit too oversensitive. I tend to draw or write with the side of my hand on the paper/desk, not floating in the air. This was way too sensitive in how it responded to even my hand or anything touching it, which made it very difficult to actually use without constantly undoing mistakes. Hopefully in the future this will be fixed as well as the compatibility issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My daughter loves it- 1 mai 2020
My 16yo had the older version of this drawing tab and when it stopped working after years of constant use it was as if the sky was falling. I had to rush to replace it so she had it by her Easter break from school. They no longer sell the version she had so I purchased this updated version.. She says its smaller all around but the drawing area is actually a inch bigger than before so they basically did away with all the extra unnecessary space and she likes it better... She has not complained at all so I say that is a win its a bit pricey but worth it for all the use she gets from it along with happiness and daily hours of enjoyment that may one day flourish into a art career.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Quality drawing tablet- 8 juillet 2021
This drawing tablet is an excellent device for creative applications. It is easy to connect via Bluetooth, comes with a driver software that allows you to assign different actions to the keys, and has very fluid pen response. It takes a while to get used to writing with a drawing tablet if you have not done so before. The construction is all metal so it feels significant and sturdy in the hand. I suggest if you plan to be mobile alot and can afford it to buy a second Wacom pen as a backup to keep with you Created by a nearly industry standard brand you cannot go wrong with the Wacom Intuos Pro.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.