Wacom Intuos Pro 8.5" x 5.5" Creative Tablet with Stylus - Medium - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Tablet for artists and designers who want to do digital work from start to finish
- Active area is 8.8" by 5.5"
- 8,192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition in the pen tip gives you unparalleled control
- Multi-touch surfaces lets you pinch to zoom and swipe to navigate
- Lag-free tracking makes for a smooth and seamless user experience
- ExpressKeys and Touch Ring provide quick access to shortcuts
- Ergonomic design provides comfortable use for left- and right-handed people
- Compact size and wireless design make the tablet easy to work with and ultra-portable
- Connect to devices via UBS 2.0, and Bluetooth 4.2
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Pen Tablet
- Pro Pen 2
- Pen Stand
- 4 Extra Pen Color Rings
- Texture Sheet Sample Card
- 2m (6.6ft) USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet
- Online User Manual And Important Product Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 468 reviewers who responded, 447 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bluetooth adapter...- October 30, 2017
I upgraded from the older version of the intous pro 5 medium, And I do like the newer model. It feels nice, it works nice. The only problem was the bluetooth adapter. If you owned the older model of the intous pro you were able to buy the wireless adapter seperate which was nice, but they updated to a built in bluetooth. Dont get me wrong it was a nice idea I just didnt have bluetooth on my computer. I ended up buying a cheap bluetooth adapter on amazon and that works fine. I dont really get any lag with the actual brush strokes, but I do get a little delay when it come to using the touch ring, but nothing that will stop me from using it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable with fantastic quality.- June 27, 2018
As someone who has owned graphics tablets since the Intuos 2, this thing is beyond amazing. The quality is there and I say that having owned both Wacom and competitor's tablets. This is a wacom. It's stroke is predictable and accurate. It works without fuss. And the Bluetooth connection is a lot better than others in the past (looking at you Intuos 4). What is even better is the ability to replace the surface easily for between $30-40 USD should it ever wear or gain scratches. The only downside is the pen nib on this redesign has much less extra material to wear down on. After a couple weeks of drawing 3-6 hours a day, you *will* need replacement pen nibs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent- July 7, 2018
Tried to get away with a cheaper alternative but had serious problems with lag and other issues. This Wacom is like night and day and well worth the extra cost. Feel is quite smooth vs the scratchy feel of the knockoff. Also, no lag as it responds to the various inputs. Finally, it takes customizing to the next level. Like others, you can program pen and tablet buttons for shortcuts. What makes this one stand out is that it can be program specific and the buttons can reflext the keyboard shortcut for the specific program in use as the same keyboard shortcut may initiate a totally different action in different programs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.