Wacom Intuos Pro 8.5" x 5.5" Creative Tablet with Stylus - Medium - Black
- Tablet for artists and designers who want to do digital work from start to finish
- Active area is 8.8" by 5.5"
- 8,192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition in the pen tip gives you unparalleled control
- Multi-touch surfaces lets you pinch to zoom and swipe to navigate
- Lag-free tracking makes for a smooth and seamless user experience
- ExpressKeys and Touch Ring provide quick access to shortcuts
- Ergonomic design provides comfortable use for left- and right-handed people
- Compact size and wireless design make the tablet easy to work with and ultra-portable
- Connect to devices via UBS 2.0, and Bluetooth 4.2
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Pen Tablet
- Pro Pen 2
- Pen Stand
- 4 Extra Pen Color Rings
- Texture Sheet Sample Card
- 2m (6.6ft) USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet
- Online User Manual And Important Product Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 523 reviewers who responded, 501 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bluetooth adapter...- October 30, 2017
I upgraded from the older version of the intous pro 5 medium, And I do like the newer model. It feels nice, it works nice. The only problem was the bluetooth adapter. If you owned the older model of the intous pro you were able to buy the wireless adapter seperate which was nice, but they updated to a built in bluetooth. Dont get me wrong it was a nice idea I just didnt have bluetooth on my computer. I ended up buying a cheap bluetooth adapter on amazon and that works fine. I dont really get any lag with the actual brush strokes, but I do get a little delay when it come to using the touch ring, but nothing that will stop me from using it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- For me a Wacom is a necessity, not an option.- August 7, 2021
I consider a Wacom tablet an absolutely necessary tool for retouching or design work in Photoshop and similar programs. My old Wacom (I don't recall the model name) wouldn't work with a new PC that I got, so it was time to update. To save money I got the medium size instead of the large. Because its a bit smaller I kept accidentally hitting the buttons on side of the tablet. After a couple of weeks I adapted to this new environment, so it's all good. Since the Wacom does pretty much everything a mouse does I use it in day-to-day computing as well. It's more natural than than using a mouse and takes the strain off my wrist and thumb.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable with fantastic quality.- June 27, 2018
As someone who has owned graphics tablets since the Intuos 2, this thing is beyond amazing. The quality is there and I say that having owned both Wacom and competitor's tablets. This is a wacom. It's stroke is predictable and accurate. It works without fuss. And the Bluetooth connection is a lot better than others in the past (looking at you Intuos 4). What is even better is the ability to replace the surface easily for between $30-40 USD should it ever wear or gain scratches. The only downside is the pen nib on this redesign has much less extra material to wear down on. After a couple weeks of drawing 3-6 hours a day, you *will* need replacement pen nibs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.