Wacom One by Wacom Graphic Tablet with Sylus - Small
Available to ship
- Includes an ergonomic digital pen with a 2048 pressure sensitivity that offers natural and accurate responsiveness to draw, create, or edit as you like
- Battery-free, lightweight pen is comfortable to use
- Allows seamless sharing of your creativity, easy collaboration, and learning on a range of digital platforms
- Compact graphics tablet works like your own canvas, letting you create projects exactly the way you want
- One micro-USB Type-A interface for easy connectivity and setup with your Mac or PC
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and MacOS X 10.10 or later
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy to set up, easy to use!- October 25, 2020
I got this tablet for my online art class to use in photoshop. My friends said this would be a good tablet to use for beginners. I was amazed to see that it works for both photoshop and pretty much any other computer function. It took a little while to get used to using it, but it was smooth sailing once I did. There are no hotkey buttons on this tablet, but I much rather use keyboard hotkeys than shell out more money on something I thought I would not like. I might invest in one with hotkey buttons sometime down the line.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been so nice.- January 8, 2021
The mechanic of using this tablet are a bit clunky. the stylus reacts at a hover level and it is designed so that the tablet area is the area of the screen, which is counter-intuitive to anyone that has used a trackpad their entire lives. This basically means that if you pick up the stylus and put it back down, the cursor jumps to that part of the screen instead of starting where you left off - there may be a way to change this, but I have not figured it out yetNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good and Simple- April 29, 2021
The size of the device is decent for what I use the Tablet for. It works well with MSWord for drawing and MSPaint. I use it for showing me solving math problems for others to see easier. My only issue with the device is that the pen buttons I will accidently push with the way I hold the pen. This causes certain actions to occur that makes me have to undo a lot or redo work. I can't locate a way to lock them currently.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for artist with limited space- November 10, 2021
I bought this when I started school for art and it is perfect for a beginner that doesn’t have a lot of space to work with. It’s small and compact and can be stored easily, if need be. As I am a beginner I can’t really give a comparison, but I can say if you’re looking for one to start with, this is perfect. It’s also great for younger kids that are learning to digital art. My 11 year old uses mine and love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value...- February 27, 2021
This is a great little pad. At first I thought it was going to be to small, but size is great. The main reason I bought this model in particular is because it is a great price and it works with both PC and Chromebooks. Would definitely recommend. I am a teacher and I use it for my distance learning with my students.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.