Wacom One Creative Pen Display - White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 13.3-inch screen with an active area of 11.6" x 6.5" provides natural surface friction for a realistic pen and paper feel when sketching, drawing, and painting
- Can be used as an extended display to efficiently annotate documents, and for use in virtual classrooms and web conferencing
- Battery-free stylus feels like a real pen and uses software to function as a pen, pencil, marker, paintbrush, and chalk in a full range of colours with superb accuracy
- Register your Wacom One to receive creative software including Bamboo Paper Pro, Clip Studio Paint Pro (3-month licence), Adobe Fresco (6-month licence), and an Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan with Photoshop and Lightroom (2-month licence)
- Thick Paint brush category offers a variety of Clone Tinting options and tonnes of professional-quality features including Perspective Guides, a Mixer pad, and SmartStroke brush technology
- Connect to your Mac or PC, as well as certain Android tablets and smartphones (requires an additional third-party adapter; not included)
- Wacom One Pen Display
- Wacom One Pen
- 3 x Replacement Nibs
- Wacom One X-Shape Cable
- AC Adapter (10 W)
- AC Plug
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Painter software does not come with product- October 29, 2021
Was shipped the product with contents labelled as bundle, but no software was sent. Called support who failed to inform me that the digital download key was supposed to be sent by Corel. Went to store to be told that within a sub page of the product information was a footnote saying product key to be sent seperately within 7 business days. Then got a note from BestBuy saying it would be sent within 14 business days (3 weeks frim purchase!). Called supporr and they refused ro follow-up on this and told me to contact Corel. Pretty horrible experience having to deal with such epic failure to communicate and dissappointing to have my daughter still unable to use the tablet to paint after over a week. All because BestBuy can't get their act together enough to provide a simple digital activation key.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Too early to say- December 23, 2020
It’s a Christmas gift for our son so it’s too early to say how we like it. He hasn’t opened it yet. However to note for others the painter pro comes after purchase a few days later in an email with a code for downloading the free program offered. We have saved to give to our son once he opens it. I can’t recommend to anyone right now. We haven’t seen how it works. From reviews it looks like we made a good purchase. Hope he likes it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (41)Report
- Still waitinG for the corel software….- June 18, 2021
Bought the Wacom one /Corel bundle. Still waiting for my Corel software digital key. it has been 8 days. Best Buy online help service has no idea what’s going on with this deal or how it works or how to help me, told me to call Corel or Wacom. Corel and Wacom say call Best Buy. How can something so simple be so utterly disorganized. A friend of mine bought the same bundle, has now been waiting three weeks with same amount of headache.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report