Warhammer: Chaosbane (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Go on a quest to save the soul of Magnus, the last defender of the Empire of Man, from the evil Chaos
- Features four character classes, each with its own styles of gameplay, skills, and customizations
- Story mode, a boss-rush mode, tons of dungeons, over 70 monsters serving different gods of Chaos, unique bosses, and weekly challenges provide thrilling intensity
- First hack n' slash game set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe was written by Mike Lee and enhance by a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas
- RPG draws inspiration from games like Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn while offering intense gaming, dynamic gameplay, extensive customization, and high replay value
- Play solo or with four players, locally or online
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
- Good game buyer beware- August 9, 2019
So if you enjoy diablo type isometric. This is a good game. Before I continue I want to state that the developer is sluggish on patching bugs and fixing game breaking mechanics. This game has yet to recieve a patch that fixes trophies and some end game mechanics. I would check the developer Twitter and only purchase this after that update has been submitted. If you can get this game at a discount it will give you several hours of enjoyment but its endgame is currently broken and achievements/trophies are broken.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A good game but nothing new or surprising- June 14, 2019
It's a rather standard setting or diablo-like A-RPG, all the feeling of slashing down bunch of demons and the grinding are all here, but it doesn't offer anything ground breaking or surprising. Graphic is OK, sound effect is good, story is... meh. If you like this kind of game it's recommendable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great game for couch coop- January 2, 2021
This game is a great game for family. You can open up you inventory, weapon and skills panel separately. Unlike Diablo 3 will occupy the whole page. Also, the items will give to every players randomly so everyone has the same chance. Less argument.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.