Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Recruit and play as anyone in the city of London
- Everyone you see has a unique backstory, personality, and skill set
- Hack armed drones, deploy spider-bots, and take down enemies using an Augmented Reality Cloak
- Explore a massive urban open world featuring London’s many iconic landmarks and fun side activities
- Take your recruits online and team up with your friends as you complete co-op missions and unique game modes
- This game received more than 65 E3 awards and nominations
- Upgrade to the Gold Edition or Ultimate Edition for access to the season pass and more
- Get the PlayStation 5 version once it's available; Watch Dogs: Legion PlayStation 4 game on Blu-Ray disc must be kept inserted in a PlayStation 5 console to play the corresponding Watch Dogs: Legion digital version for PlayStation 5 at no additional cost, when available. Note: Requires a PlayStation 5, the game on Blu-Ray disc, a PlayStation Network registration, additional storage space, and a broadband internet connection. May incur bandwidth usage fees.
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 437 reviewers who responded, 389 would recommend this product.
- Meh. Pure meh.- December 5, 2020
Meh. That's all I can really say about Watchdogs Legion. There just isn't much about it to make it fun. I spent hours exploring with nothing exciting. The storyline missions were bland, and the recruitment missions - repetitive. I began seeing the same recruitment missions with my 4th character. The character models... oh dear. Is there a single female character model in the game that does not look like they're 50 years old? That's not anything against 50 year old women but a statement of how horrible the engine is. It makes Bethesda's Elder Scroll characters look like supermodels.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A bit buggy from the start- December 4, 2020
Since purchase date of 11/25/2020, the game has a couple of bugs that make it difficult for me to enjoy the game. NPCs will get stuck between ledges, or shoot at each other through walls. Some characters will get stuck between walls or street poles. Regenerating environment items, like vehicles and pick-up items, will either appear polygonal or incorrectly rendered. A vehicle for a side mission rendered floating at an angle in a garage and was impossible to drive out to accomplish the mission. I had to reload the game from my last checkpoint to correct the glitch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seems like another GTA5 clone...with hacking.- January 5, 2021
It's another cookie-cutter open world game just like the ones before it. Similar in mechanics to GTA5. If that's your type of game, then you won't be disappointed. This has the usual unique twist to the style that the series is known for as well. If you like hacking, jumping from camera to camera, spiderbots, drone hijacking, etc. If you enjoy that type of gameplay, then this may be your game. However, if you don't like games that follow the GTA layout of story missions and side mission grinding, then you may want to pass and wait for a deal/sale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.