Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Recruit and play as anyone in the city of London
- Everyone you see has a unique backstory, personality, and skill set
- Hack armed drones, deploy spider-bots, and take down enemies using an Augmented Reality Cloak
- Explore a massive urban open world featuring London’s many iconic landmarks and fun side activities
- Take your recruits online and team up with your friends as you complete co-op missions and unique game modes
- This game received more than 65 E3 awards and nominations
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 510 reviewers who responded, 436 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Watch Dogs is finally fun- December 4, 2020
Finally a Watch Dogs title that is not a complete let down! To preface, I played the first one all the way through and it was honestly just okay overall. The second one was quite forgettable as well. I only bought this latest sequel because it was on sale during the pre-order at literally half the price. For this third iteration of the series, I went in with zero expectations. So far, the game is actually pretty fun. The London locale is unique and has lots of layers to explore. Most of all, I am enjoying the play as anyone feature. For one of the few starting lineup titles available on the PS5, it's a solid "hacking"/action game. Definitely worth getting during a sale if you can.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Roll The Dice Maybe- December 4, 2020
I haven't played this game yet much, but I did start it and run around England a bit. If you like open world games, this one is wild. Getting some GTA meets Deus Ex 2 vibes. Funny, yes. Oh, and a lot of the vehicles will auto-pilot you to your destination, which is like my new favorite gameplay mechanic since RDR2 (so chill). Anyway, if you're hurting for some proper ray-tracing titles on your new console, this one is probably worth a look, especially on sale. It is very pleasing visually and there's lots of mayhem to cause. I'm kinda excited to dig into this permadeath mode.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of fun. Hack away!- December 5, 2020
As someone who has 100% completed both Watch Dogs 1 & 2, I was excited to finally be able to continue my Watch Dogs experience; and to be able to do it on the amazing next gen PS5, totally awesome bonus. Ubisoft has put out another fun gem. I'm about 80% done with the game at this point, and I'm having just as much fun as the prior two games. Playstation 5 is awesome, and this is my first game being played on it. Whether this will be your first Watch Dogs game, or you're familiar with the first two, it doesn't matter.. I am confident you'll enjoy it either way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.