Watch Dogs: Legion (Xbox One)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Recruit and play as anyone in the city of London
- Everyone you see has a unique backstory, personality, and skill set
- Hack armed drones, deploy spider-bots, and take down enemies using an Augmented Reality Cloak
- Explore a massive urban open world featuring London’s many iconic landmarks and fun side activities
- Take your recruits online and team up with your friends as you complete co-op missions and unique game modes
- This game received more than 65 E3 awards and nominations
- Upgrade to the Gold Edition or Ultimate Edition for access to the season pass and more
- Game leverages Smart Delivery, allowing access to both the Xbox One title and the Xbox Series X title once it's available
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 561 reviewers who responded, 509 would recommend this product.
- Buggiest game ever?- 17 novembre 2020
This game had potential and would be alright for a 20-25$ game. World was mostly dead and lifeless which is surprising given the style of fame they were going for. Missions became slightly repetitive and eventually just became a defend this area type of thing. Combat was decent and some operative styles were fun to use. Biggest problem was that this may be the buggiest and least stable game I’ve played. Crashed consistently to the point where I would be surprised to get a solid 30 minutes straight. Also having to replay missions because it wouldn’t save progress. Wouldn’t recommend buying or even playing unless severely discounted or free.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Step into the next generation! ...almost.- 13 novembre 2020
If you can overcome the 30fps limitation, then this is a great tittle to play if you've upgraded to the next generation of Xbox consoles as it really does look and run great! It also runs on last generation hardware using lower graphical settings so if your an Xbox owner there is no excuse not to go check out some gameplay videos to see if you like this game. The Watchdogs series has improved with every iteration. If you played the last two games in this series on consoles and you've upgraded to next gen hardware, then this is a must-have game since the improvements are notable on many levels even if it's not 60 fps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Watchdogs Legion: Innovative, New, Different, Fun- 8 janvier 2021
A very good and enticing new addition to the Watchdogs franchise. It takes a new and different idea (controlling different people with different abilities) while using the same concept the Watchdogs franchise is based on (hacking) and ties them in perfectly. The transitions and animations are seamless and smooth. The game is based in London and is recreated almost perfectly. If you purchase this game and put it into the new Xbox Series X/S, it will be upgraded to the Xbox Series X/S version, which means it has better graphics and much faster loading times. This is a recommendation if you have the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.