Waterpik Complete Care 5.0 Water Flosser (WP-861C) - White/Blue
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Effectively removes up to 99.9% of plaque for clean, healthy teeth
- Removes plaque and debris between the teeth and below the gumline 50% more effectively than string flossing
- Removes nine times as much staining as a manual toothbrush
- Advanced brush head design is equipped with a built-in tongue scraper
- Three Sonic modes include: Clean Mode for an everyday clean, Whiten Mode to naturally remove surface stains, and Massage Mode to stimulate the gums and improve circulation
- Deluxe charging stand features an indicator display to show charging status at a glance
- Safe to use with braces, dental implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers
- 2 x JT-100E - Waterpik
- Classic Jet Tip
- 1 x OD-100E - Waterpik Orthodontic Tip
- 1 x PS-100E - Waterpik Plaque Seeker Tip
- 1 x PP-100E - Waterpik Pik Pocket Tip
- 2 x STRB-3EW - Waterpik Triple Sonic Replacement Brush Heads
- Unit with Reservoir
- Power Cord
- Water Flosser
- Quick Start Guide
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1241 reviewers who responded, 1181 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Complete care Waterpik my experience with...- June 18, 2020
i felt compelled to make a point of coming back here and comment. i previously bought a complete care unit and as was mentioned by other users the tooth brush head had failed, my comment had mentioned a design flaw and i still believe that is the case; However after i wrote my comment i was emailed asked questions about my experience with the complete care waterpik and brush etc the company decided to send me a replacement (which i did not really expect) and they sent me the same unit but with the sonic tooth brush and i must say that i am impressed with the service AND the new tooth brush, that toothbrush is really good! Love it Thank you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great surprise!- January 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] No words to describe this amazing product! I have been using Waterpik Complete Care Sonic 5.0 for a week, and I am very impressed and happy with this product. This is my first electric tooth brush and I cannot get enough of it. This product is very effective to clean plaque, stains, remove the dirt of my teeth and keep my mouth clean and fresh. In a week using this product I can say that my teeth look cleaner and whiter. This is the best product I ever used to treat my teeth. This tooth brush comes with two heads, 5 water flosser tips included and 10 pressure settings. I truly recommend this product, and I am going to purchase it to my partner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this product!- October 5, 2019
My dentist has been after me for a year to purchase a water pik but I kept giving excuses why I didn't buy one (afraid it would be too hard to use, too messy, etc). I finally caved in and purchased one and was pleasantly surprised. Super easy to use and I'm totally addicted to using it 2 times per day (my dentist will be happy to hear that at the next visit). The only thing I would change is that I wouldn't have purchased the dual unit but had to because of space limitations in our bathroom. There is no storage area for the toothbrush heads and my spouse and I have to switch heads twice a day. Not a problem of the unit just a personal issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.