WD easystore 14TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive (WDBAMA0140HBK-NESN) - Black - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 14TB of storage capacity provides an archive for your vast digital library including movies, games, photos, e-books, software, and much more
- USB 3.0 interface featuring backward compatibility with USB 2.0 to deliver ultra-fast transfer speeds up to 5,000Mbps
- Included WD Discovery software features backup, security and utility tools for reformatting, LED control, and other settings
- Also compatible with Time Machine backup feature on macOS
- WD reliability ensures all your data is safely protected with advanced security and durability
- Compatible with formatted NTFS, Windows 10 and 8.1, and macOS (reformatting required for Mac)
- Desktop Hard Drive
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- WD Discovery Software
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1016 reviewers who responded, 973 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good storage, questionable longevity- December 10, 2020
Thus far, this has served its purpose for archiving my massive amounts of video data. I had a previous 5GB WD external hard drive that died, and this was used to replace it. When the previous one died, whenever I would pick it up and tilt it on its side, it would make a sawblade-scraping sound, which ultimately led to destruction of some data. This one makes a similar sound straight out of the box when I tilt it, so I'm afraid it may have the same issues sooner rather than later. As long as it is in its proper upright position, it has no issues reading/writing data, makes no obscene noises, so hopefully it lasts longer than the other one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- WD best backup drive. Wish price was lower.- September 8, 2021
Great backup drive. I only use Western Digital because of my using of various like Seagate which break down faster then WD, same as Samsung, Hitachi and a couple of others. WD has a good track record with me and comes free with backup software. You backup your entire computer 1st time then every hour it will check to see if anything new has been added to your computer and backup only those files (called incremental backup) no need to backup entire computer over every time only 1st time then only new files, music, pictures, videos and downloads. You cannot backup programs only data they save like outlook for email, quickbooks, quicken, etc...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good price per TB. Easy to setup.- September 22, 2021
Very happy with me new WD Easy store 14TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive. I use Carbonite on my Win10 BEAST of a Desktop PC, to automatically backup data to the cloud for offsite storage. I also use automated software to backup (nightly incremental) my internal drives to this new drive daily to have a physical backup at in case internal drives fail. I am a power user, Adobe CS, Adobe Premier, DLSR photographer, database developer and collector of games and software. 14TB is not as big as it used to be! +Good price per TB. +Easy to setup, was already formatted for Windows. +Came with a power supply and USB 3.0 cable. Posted 9/22/2021 CraigYes, I would recommend this to a friend.