WD Elements 10TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive (WDBWLG0100HBK-NESN) - Black
- 10TB capacity offers reliable storage for all your important movies, games, music, photos, and other files
- Universal connectivity with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 equipped devices delivers blazing-fast data transfer rates of up to 5,000Mb/s
- Stylish and durable construction ensures shock resistance for long-term reliability and security of your valuable data
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, and macOS High Sierra and Sierra (may require reformatting to use with Mac)
- WD Elements Desktop Hard Drive
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not store anything you aren’t willing to lose- October 5, 2021
I bought an Element 10TB external storage. As soon as I received it I began backing up all my important files and transferring records. After 3 days and 2TB later, the device suddenly didn’t register. I followed the diagnosis steps with customer support, only to find out that the drive suddenly isn’t initialized. I would have to initialized the drive and lose what was on it or go to a third-party to hopefully retrieve everything on it before I do. I bought the storage drive for my needs and now I have to buy another drive to transfer the 2TB of information that can possibly be recovered. For the price, this is not what I expected.
- large enough to backup everything- May 9, 2021
bought this to do backup of my entire NAS plus a few PC local drives at home. Very quiet and speed is decent... Good price and enough space to backup everything... Just hope that WD reliability won't fail me. I also have a WD MyBook 4TB for over 4 years with good reliability so hope this won't let me down...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Seems fine- December 17, 2020
I bought this to back up my backups. I have too many files which I don't want to lose. I trust WD, as much you can trust any technology, although I did have one break down on me. But all is good. The 10tb capacity offers limitless ways to use it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (37)Report
- Excellent Product- February 19, 2021
WD has never failed me. Seagate drives are a disaster. This 10tb unit is relatively quick for a drive of this size, easy to use and does everything it should. The only negative I can find is there was a slight humming sound from the unit out of the box. Resting it on gel isolators fixed it right up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Don't bother with any product level below G-drive- December 17, 2021
Wow, what a terrible product. Literally failed on the first day of use. Thought I could maybe save a little money on a hard drive for use only as a data backup... and I was wrong. At least the customer service department was friendly/reasonable enough to allow for a return and refund.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns