WD Elements 6TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive (WDBWLG0060HBK-NESN) - Black
- 6TB capacity offers reliable storage for all your important movies, games, music, photos, and other files
- Universal connectivity with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 equipped devices delivers blazing-fast data transfer rates of up to 5,000Mb/s
- Stylish and durable construction ensures shock resistance for long-term reliability and security of your valuable data
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, and macOS High Sierra and Sierra (may require reformatting to use with Mac)
- WD Elements Desktop Hard Drive
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- WD Elements drives are fantastic- December 22, 2020
I always go for the Western Digital Elements external hard drives for my backups. They are dependable, and work every time. What's also great is that this model does not bother using encryption. So if something happens to the casing, I can simply pull the drive and extract the data without any trouble. I highly recommend this drive if you're looking for dependable backup storage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Useful 5TB external hard drive- December 24, 2020
I bought this external hard drive to store my personal data as well as my daughter school art work. I was very impressed by data transfer speed. 1TB in about 30 minutes (initially it showed more than 6 hours ). All in all in all I made a good buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- WD60EDAZ- March 22, 2021
It's not that hard to remove the casing, it's a 6TB model WD60EDAZ-11U78B0, white label (nor blue, red or black). Now I can use the hdd internally and have an external hdd case. I even test it out with a different Seagate size hdd with the case, works perfectly fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns