WD My Cloud Home 2TB Personal Cloud
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 2TB storage space offers ample room for files and multimedia
- USB 3.0 interface delivers fast transfer rates and is backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Plugs into your Wi-Fi router at home, allowing you to save all your digital content to a central place
- Wirelessly back up and sync all your PC and Mac computers, as well as your cloud accounts
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your smartphone
- USB port lets you import files, photos, and videos from other devices such as flash drives and external hard drives
- Access, upload, and share stored photos and videos through the My Cloud Home apps for mobile, desktop, and web, anywhere you have an internet connection
- Personal Cloud Storage
- Ethernet Cable
- AC Adapter
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 286 reviewers who responded, 229 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Make sure you have a second backup.- April 6, 2020
These things are great but I have had one die and the other feels sick. You should be doing this regardless, but make sure you have a 100% backup of your cloud drive in case this one fails. The drive is solid and very convenience the problem is the firmware which can have a glitch when updating which would render the unit useless. I had to send me unit in to have the data recovered by a professional data recovery company. I don't think this is the best drive but a failure could happen with any drive so please have backups of your data. Also, since this thing died of me, and it cost $$$$ to recover data I will not recommend this unit to a friend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Subpar Product- February 7, 2018
Don't bother with this product. It does not work with Arris router. The first time I called to get support, they didn't identify this issue immediately so I had to go through their exchange process and try it again the 2nd time. Their work around is to get a network switch, but by this time I've had it with the product. It wasted so much of my time and they had me jumping through hoops just to get a product that does not work. I bought this because I owned the older version of the mycloud. I'm not sure if they made / developed the newer version with low cost in mind, but whatever their reasons are...not worth the trouble.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy set-up but...- September 18, 2017
Loved how easy the setup was but the options to edit the settings was very limited. Also after reviewing the online manual I found that if I wanted to upgrade my hard Drive at a later time, I couldn't. Also I assumed that I could add a HD or mirror the drive with the USB port. I didn't find any information about creating a Raid 1 configuration through the USB port on the manual. It does what I need it to do which is create a cloud backup for my families cellular plan but why should I have to worry about the HD failing without a redundancy? If I missed something about the feature let me know cause I looked everywhere.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.