WD My Cloud Home Duo 12TB Network Attached Storage (WDBMUT0120JWT-NESN)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 12TB storage space offers plenty of room for files and multimedia
- USB 3.0 interface delivers fast transfer rates and is backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Plugs into your Wi-Fi router at home, allowing you to save all your digital content to a central place
- Duo is equipped with 2 hard drives set to Mirror Mode (RAID 1) to back up everything twice
- Wirelessly back up and sync all your PC and Mac computers, as well as your cloud accounts
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your smartphone
- USB port lets you import files, photos, and videos from other devices such as flash drives and external hard drives
- Access, upload, and share stored photos and videos through the My Cloud Home apps for mobile, desktop, and web, anywhere you have an internet connection
- Includes 2 x 6TB drives (5.9TB usable capacity in default RAID 1)
- Personal Cloud Storage
- Ethernet Cable
- AC Adapter
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It doesn’t automatically backup- October 3, 2020
Apparently WD stopped allowing this to work with the app that allows automatic backups between computers. So now I’m struggling to find software that will do that. WD refers you to a program you have to pay for. Maybe drop $100 off the price of this to make that idea more reasonable. The plus side is I can use this across my network from my phone or computer remotely.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seems to work!- September 11, 2020
It was very noisy the first few days I had it hooked up. The disk mechanically spinning around. It seems to found it's groove and is not that bad any more. I can access the drive when I need it. I have to assume it is actually mirroring to the other drive via RAID-1. I can't access it to check.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good cloud for photos- December 22, 2020
This cloud is great for storing your important photos or documents but it is not user friendly. I have not been able to map it to my MacBook Pro and that is a disappointment. I had an older WD cloud that mapped very easy but it died after 6 years of good use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.