WD My Cloud Home Duo 12TB Network Attached Storage (WDBMUT0120JWT-NESN)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 12TB storage space offers plenty of room for files and multimedia
- USB 3.0 interface delivers fast transfer rates and is backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Plugs into your Wi-Fi router at home, allowing you to save all your digital content to a central place
- Duo is equipped with 2 hard drives set to Mirror Mode (RAID 1) to back up everything twice
- Wirelessly back up and sync all your PC and Mac computers, as well as your cloud accounts
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your smartphone
- USB port lets you import files, photos, and videos from other devices such as flash drives and external hard drives
- Access, upload, and share stored photos and videos through the My Cloud Home apps for mobile, desktop, and web, anywhere you have an internet connection
- Includes 2 x 6TB drives (5.9TB usable capacity in default RAID 1)
- Personal Cloud Storage
- Ethernet Cable
- AC Adapter
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Slightly misleading - Not a typical NAS- June 10, 2021
It's alright. I mean it stores data yes, don't get me wrong. The reason for three stars is because there does not seem to be an option so that I can just make the drive shareable with all users. It is setup whereby each of us must create an account whereby each user will only have access to their own data - which is a great feature, but should most certainly not be the ONLY feature. There should be an option to designate an allocated amount of space that can be accessed by anyone on the network (like any other NAS). I was not aware of this when I purchased and gladly would have even spent more on the other WD products that do offer this.
- Great Storage Device for Important Files- January 16, 2021
By following the instructions, I had this device up and running in under 30 minutes. After configuring my Samsung Note 10, all of my photos and videos were backed up onto the drive and subsequent photos and videos automatically appeared on the drive as well. Next, I backed up all of my Hi Res audio files from HD Tracks for easy retrieval from the drive to my stereo system and I'm more confident with the mirrored storage of the My Cloud device. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an easy to setup storage solution.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm frustrated I cannot share files with my wife..- July 13, 2021
From such a top-notch name as Western Digital, I was expecting a top-notch experience. That experience died when I could not share a file with my wife. I was able to back up my laptop and store files, and she was able to do the same (to her own area on the MyCloud Home Duo), but we can not see each other's files or share a file. I have repeatedly returned to searching the Internet for a way to share files but have yet to find a solution. I guess I was expecting a NAS and only got an expensive backup drive.