WD_BLACK SN850 2TB NVMe PCI-e (Gen 4) Internal Solid State Drive with Heatsink (WDBAPZ0020BNC-WRSN)
- 2TB storage capacity provides a massive space for all your intense and latest games
- Up to 1,000,000 IOPS boosts already high-performance and extends the life of hardware
- PCIe Gen4 technology makes long load times a matter of the past
- M.2 2280 form factor for a neat and easily manageable interior environment
- Downloadable WD_BLACK dashboard software lets you customize your gaming experience
- Smooth Heatsink model reduces thermal throttling to enhance the performance
- Customisable RGB lighting (via WD_BLACK dashboard) makes your gaming setting more exciting
- Works with compatible PS5 console's M.2 slot to store even more of your favorite games with speed that you need to experience the next gen in its full glory
- Requires computer with M.2 (M-key) port, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and is not intended for NAS or server environments
- WD_BLACK SN850 NVMe SSD with Heatsink
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 55 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- PS5 internal storage- September 19, 2021
Bought this 2TB hard drive to add additional storage for my PS5. Super easy to install and fit perfectly. Running at just below max rated speed once installed. Pricey but highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Adding Storage to PS5- October 6, 2021
Installed easily into PS5. Just works, and seems to be as fast as the PS5's internal storage. If you're using with PS5, definitely make sure you get the heatsink version. If you're buying for a desktop, check your motherboard, as it may already have a heatsink over the area where you can install SSDs. (E.g., the Asus gaming motherboard that I have does have a heatsink already for SSD installation. It's actually more difficult to install an SSD if it already has one. (Generally, as with the Asus, the motherboard heatsink can be removed, but that's just more steps. Theoretically, you could remove the heatsink from an SSD that has one, but that is prone to mistakes and potential harm to the SSD.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PS5 Speed/Storage- September 21, 2021
Having 2TB of storage is amazing and it works perfectly after I installed it into my PS5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report