Weber Genesis II E-310 39000 BTU Natural Gas BBQ
- 39,000 BTUs of power delivers plenty of heat for your burgers, steaks, veggies, and more
- Natural gas fuel with porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates burns cleanly and ensures even heat distribution
- 669 sq. in. of grilling space accommodates up to 32 burgers so you can feed a crowd at your next get-together
- 156-sq. in. tuck-away warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve and folds down when not in use
- Infinity ignition fires the grill up in a snap every time
- Three stainless steel burners with tapered tubes ensure consistent gas flow
- Centre-mounted thermometer monitors the internal temperature so everything comes out perfectly cooked
- Two fixed side tables offer ample room for food, seasonings, tools, and other grilling essentials
- GS4 high-performance grilling system features stainless steel Flavorizer Bars and a convenient grease management system
- Compatible with iGrill 3 smart technology
- Includes 10ft. flexible hose to connect to natural gas
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: Width: 149.86cm (59"); height: 119.38cm (47"); depth: 73.66cm (29")
- Warranty Papers
- 10Ft Flexible Hose For Natural Gas
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 250 reviewers who responded, 243 would recommend this product.
- The best grill I have ever owned!- 10 août 2018
After reading endless reviews, I was not sure whether to go with stainless grids or porcelain coated. I went with the porcelain and glad I did. The ability to flip back and forth from the thinner to the flattened grids has come in handy on the various food items that I grill and they are easy to clean. Also, the overall cleaning is so simple compared to my previous grills. I can clean out the entire inside in about 15 mins. It gets to over 500 degree's in minutes and with the three burners I am able to adjust accordingly based on the types of food and doneness for each that I am looking for . A grill that lives up to its great reviews!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definately worth it!- 15 août 2019
We bought this grill to replace one we purchased from the local Natural Gas provider in our area. The old grill was much more expensive and were disappointed when we couldn't find replacement parts (even from the manufacturer). Several friends have had Weber grills for many years and they highly recommended. We love it! It heats up fast and the temperature is even across the grates preventing hot spots. We found by reading hundreds of on-line reviews that spare parts are readily available even 15 years down the road. Hopefully that won't be an issue with the 10 year parts warranty which is rare for this type of product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber makes great grills- 22 mai 2021
This is the second Genesis grill I've owned and it replaced one I purchased in 1995! Weber makes great products and this one is no exception. I have found that the heat distribution is more even in the current model and that is a big plus. The one thing that this version lacks is cross over ignition so you have to light each burner separately with the electronic ignition rather than just turning on the other gas jets. I don't know if some of their other models still have the cross over ignition feature. I expect this will be as reliable as my last one so I probably will never need to replace it in my lifetime!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our associates; these products cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns