Weber Genesis II E-310 39000 BTU Propane BBQ
- 39,000 BTUs of power delivers plenty of heat for your burgers, steaks, veggies, and more
- Propane fuel with porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates burns cleanly and ensures even heat distribution
- 669 sq. in. of grilling space accommodates up to 32 burgers so you can feed a crowd at your next get-together
- 156-sq. in. tuck-away warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve and folds down when not in use
- Infinity ignition fires the grill up in a snap every time
- Three stainless steel burners with tapered tubes ensure consistent gas flow
- Centre-mounted thermometer monitors the internal temperature so everything comes out perfectly cooked
- Two fixed side tables offer ample room for food, seasonings, tools, and other grilling essentials
- GS4 high-performance grilling system features stainless steel Flavorizer Bars and a convenient grease management system
- Compatible with iGrill 3 smart technology
- Liquid propane gas grill side mount and fuel gauge offer added convenience
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: Width: 149.86cm (59"); height: 119.38cm (47"); depth: 73.66cm (29")
- Warranty Papers
- Propane Tank Fuel Gauge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1207 reviewers who responded, 1151 would recommend this product.
- Very Nice Genesis II E-310- May 20, 2018
I have had this product for 2 months and have used it several dozen times. We got it to replace a Spirit E-310, our 3rd or 4th Weber BBQ, that we had for 10 years. I like the new burner arrangement (front to back instead of the historical left to right), the evenness of the cooking and the overall build quality seems great. There are two issues with the new design however. First, the fold down shelf is flimsy and can buckle a bit when using it, as is necessary, to roll the BBQ around. It needs a much better lock-in-place mechanism. Secondly, placing the grease trap out in the open where animals can get to it does not make a lot of sense.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- GS4 System Excellent - Open Cart Stupid- September 12, 2020
I owned the Genesis Silver B for 14 years previous. This GS4 system is more powerful, precise temp, quality built. Has 1 Achilles and that’s the grease tray. Perfect feeder for the dog. I have yet replace it after 6 months of cooking because he keeps it clean. He goes under the draped cover to get his treat. I contacted Weber Customer Service for a solution, they have zero. They have rehearsed answers. I ordered rear, side and door panels from an online custom BBQ site to seal off the bottom of the cart. My advice to anyone thinking of buying this open cart design, grill itself is top of the line and so is the grease dinners for the pooch.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It’s a Weber!- July 21, 2019
Only owned this particular series for a few weeks now... purchased to replace our spirit 210 series which is 5 years old and burners were disintegrating. As for our genesis 310, What can I say.. it’s a Weber. Heats up fast and cooks as a Weber, no hot spots. Only issue is how fast the flavorizer are breaking down, Don’t see lasting 6 months. Must have gotten a bad batch but that’s ok, still love this genesis and searching now for a bargain on flavorizer bars. for those of you considering the purchase of a new bbq, spend the few dollars extra and buy the Weber genesis series After your 1st meal cooked on it you’ll be happy you did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.