Weber Genesis II E-335 39000 BTU Propane BBQ
- 39,000 BTU propane grill delivers powerful performance to cook your favourite foods to perfection
- Three main burners along with a 12,000 BTU side burner and 9,000 BTU sear station offer a variety of ways to prepare your meal
- 669-sq. in. of cooking space provides enough room to grill up to 32 burgers at once
- 156-sq. in. tuck-away warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve and folds down when not in use
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates ensure heat is distributed evenly across the cooking surface
- Infinity ignition is conveniently designed to light the first time so you can start cooking faster
- Built-in thermometer monitors the internal temperature so everything comes out perfectly cooked
- Side table with integrated tool hooks provides plenty of room for all your other grilling essentials
- Compatible with the iGrill 3 app-connected thermometer (sold separately)
- Fuel gauge and side mount for propane tank make operation effortless
- Assembly required
- Warranty Papers
- Propane Tank Fuel Gauge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 732 reviewers who responded, 699 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Still the Best!- August 16, 2020
Bought it to replace a Weber that I had for over 15 years. It still looked good and worked but decided to reward myself with a new one. I use it 3 to 4 times a week and all year. Even shovel it out in the winter. The old one still works and will be passed on to a deserving individual. Meanwhile, I love the new Genesis II, E-335 grill and all its features. Heats up really fast and consistent heat throughout. Also like the optional searing grate, keeps me from opening the grill to turn meats. The optional side burner is great when the wife prefers I don’t make a mess in her kitchen. Look for forward to another 15 to 20 years of grilling.
- Upgrade/Replacement- February 4, 2020
We purchased our original Weber Genesis 1000 in January of 1996. After many years of service and several grates and flavorizer bar replacements, along with fairly recent burner replacement, I wanted to upgrade with another Weber. We are very pleased with this grill and look forward to many more years of grilling on a Weber! Oh, by the way, I passed down my old Genesis to my son who will most likely receive more years of grilling for his family now! The only concern I see with this new unit is with the rotisserie motor mount too low. This allows the motor to ride on the shelf causing binding on the spit, making it hard to insert/remove.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE my weber- June 7, 2019
For about a year, my wife and I have been searching for the right bbq for us. I searched every brand, every make and model and to be quite honest, I had settled on another brand. While at the store, my wife saw the weber and we had a lengthy discussion and changed our minds to our weber. MAN, am I glad I did!! Great heat, great design,great grilling, easy clean up. I can go on and on with ZERO regrets. The only things I would like a bit different are the warming rack on top to be a bit bigger and the grease tray at the bottom, if there was a liner for it for easier clean up. I use aluminum foil now and it make clen up so much easierYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our associates; these products cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns