Weber Genesis II EX-335 39000 BTU Propane BBQ
- 39,000 BTU propane grill delivers powerful performance to cook your favourite foods to perfection
- Three main burners along with a 12,000 BTU side burner and 9,000 BTU sear station offer a variety of ways to prepare your meal
- 669-sq. in. of cooking space provides enough room to grill up to 32 burgers at once
- 156-sq. in. tuck-away warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve and folds down when not in use
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates ensure heat is distributed evenly across the cooking surface
- Infinity ignition is conveniently designed to light the first time so you can start cooking faster
- Weber Connect technology delivers step-by-step grilling help, real-time food-temperature monitoring, Wi-Fi connectivity, and an integrated grill temp thermometer
- Side table with integrated tool hooks provides plenty of room for all your other grilling essentials
- Liquid propane gas grill side mount and fuel gauge offer added convenience
- Assembly required
- Warranty Papers
- Propane Tank Fuel Gauge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 58 would recommend this product.
- Even heat, easy to control, makes it easy to BBQ!!- June 14, 2021
I purchased this BBQ 3 weeks ago. Assembly took me about 2.5 hours, but was worth it. It made me appreciate the quality of the product, and if I ever need to fix anything, I know how its put together. I have used the temperature probes and found them to be quite accurate and ensure precise control of wellness and cooking. This grill burns evenly across the entire surface, so I do not have to add a layer of complexity while grilling, all the surface can be controlled with precision, rather than having to open the lid and move items from "hot spots". I would recommend this BBQ to any outdoor BBQ enthusiast!!!! Well done Weber!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great grill!- April 18, 2021
This grill is a game changer. When my last grill pretty much was on its last leg (held together by one screw). I began looking around. I knew that Weber was a superior brand grill. After looking I found it to be better then most stores basic models. So I went to the hardware store and was looking at them. An associate showed me this one and I ended up buying it. After nearly taking 2 days to assemble it because we had things to do I fired it up. I was amazed how fast this gets hot. Overall a really top notch grill. I love it and the grill probes just make it wonderful cooking something to temperature. Awesome! My wife and I are totally happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great grill- October 6, 2021
Purchased the Genesis EX-335 to replace my trusty 12 year old Genesis. After using it for a couple of months, thumbs up. A couple of improvements from my old one, including the Sear Zone and the fact that the burners are arranged front-to-back rather than side-to-side. This makes it easier to arrange different temperature zones. Bells and whistles that come with the EX are nice as well. Easy to assemble, however make sure you use the assembly instructions that are in the box rather than the iPad app, as the iPad app only includes the E-335 and is missing some important steps with wiring. You can use the iPad app as an illustration companion for most of the steps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our associates; these products cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns