Weber Genesis II S-435 48000 BTU Natural Gas BBQ
- 48,000 BTU natural gas grill delivers powerful performance to cook your favourite foods to perfection
- Four main burners along with a 12,000 BTU side burner offer a variety of ways to prepare your meal
- 844-sq. in. of cooking space provides enough room to grill up to 41 burgers at once
- 198-sq. in. tuck-away warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve and folds down when not in use
- Tapered burners and 7mm stainless steel rod cooking grates ensure heat is distributed evenly across the cooking surface
- Infinity ignition is conveniently designed to light the first time so you can start cooking faster
- Built-in thermometer monitors the internal temperature so everything comes out perfectly cooked
- Side table with integrated tool hooks provides plenty of room for all your other grilling essentials
- Compatible with the iGrill 3 app-connected thermometer (sold separately)
- Includes 10ft. flexible hose for easy connection to natural gas
- Assembly required
- Warranty Papers
- 10Ft Flexible Hose For Natural Gas
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 269 reviewers who responded, 257 would recommend this product.
- GREAT GRILL !!!- 1 juin 2020
The Genesis II S-435 Natural Gas Grill is everything you would expect from a Weber. Consistent temperatures across the cooking surface, easy cleanup with the stainless, and holds temperature throughout those longer roast cooks, where it is so important. Only disappointment was the iGrill system I added to it. When it comes to temperature monitoring, this system falls way short in the Bluetooth department. Pairing is tricky, but once paired it works fine, until half way through the cook it has disconnected, and is suddenly telling you to change the brand new batteries. Absolutely a five star grill.....not so much on the iGrill.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than my previous Weber propane grill- 4 janvier 2020
For some reason this grill heats up much faster than my older Weber propane grill. It gets up to temperature in 5 minutes and will keep climbing if not turned down. So it will take some getting use to for the foods that I cook on it. Have yet to try the temperature probes or side burner. My impression without measurement is that the sheet metal is thinner than the old one but still expect that it will hold up well. The cooking grates appear to be the same as the old unit and the overall cooking surface is larger. I was expecting to get some low level of odor from the natural gas while cooking but did not detect anything like some others have suggested.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first Texas Brisket!- 30 décembre 2019
My wife gave me the grill for Christmas, and I immediately rotisserie’d a prime rib which was amazing so I set me sights higher a few days latter. I have been talking about trying to cook a Texas style brisket so I also purchased the smoker box. After 15 hours of cooking and discovering what a amazing grill it was I cooked a 14 lb. brisket. The grill is out right amazing it is so easy to regulate heat and cooks evenly, it is even a breeze to clean. We have already started talking about our next adventure, smoked salmon on cedar plank. I downloaded the app and it has some amazing recipes, can’t wait to give them a try.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our associates; these products cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns