Weber Grill Cover for Genesis II 3-Burner BBQ
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for Weber New Genesis three-burner grills
- Durable, lightweight cover is easy to pull over and take off of your barbecue
- Water-resistant polyester material protects your grill from the elements, including rain and snow
- Fastening straps ensure the cover stays in place, even when it's windy
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful well worth the consideration- June 13, 2022
It may take a novice like my son and myself longer than an hour and a half to put together it was well worth it. Instructions were clear and the video on line also helped. Well quality craftsmanship over any grill I have ever owned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2022 Genesis SX-335- June 4, 2022
Excellent quality BBQ, the flame started up on the first click and I'm looking forward to using this grill for more than basic BBQ with it's new design features. Removed one star because it was missing a part and one of the panels was labeled wrong which caused some confusion early in the assembly. The instructions are a little vague with pictures only.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cover does not fit well and blows off in wind.- May 30, 2022
Despite use of the velco stays on each side, the lower edge is remains loose allowing wind to pull cover off grill. In the past 2-3 weeks, the cover has come off on 2 occasions under windy conditions. Will need to modify or find a replacement cover that fits more snug.
- Time Will Tell- March 14, 2022
Seems to be a quality product, although it is much lighter weight than I expected. I've gone through several covers in the ten years I've had this grill. They all eventually sucomb to the weather. Some faster tham others. The verdict is out on this one for a while.
- Final got one- May 8, 2022
This thing is amazing… cooks like a pro, I still need to figure out my timing. My other bbq was so old it took 10 times longer. It wasn’t easy to put together but I managed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.