Weber Master-Touch Charcoal BBQ - Black
Available online only
- Charcoal grill features 363 sq. in. of cooking space and 80 sq. in. of warming space to accommodate barbecue and meals both big and small
- Two Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders and a Gourmet BBQ System hinged cooking grate makes operation effortless
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl deliver long-lasting durability
- Shield on lid handle keeps your hands safe and cool while the tuck-away lid holder offers ease of use
- Two-part Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates are compatible with Weber's Gourmet BBQ System cookware collection (sold separately)
- Warranty Papers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1614 reviewers who responded, 1561 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love the grill- June 26, 2019
I love this grill.. I purchased the pizza stone and sear plate as well. I’ve used the pizza stone more than anything! I did have a huge chip in the paint upon delivery. Customer service was amazing in shipping a replacement ASAP. I honestly would’ve chosen a different color had real photos of the grills were used on the Weber website. The generic photos did absolutely no justice to the actual colors available. They looked cartoon like so I went with the ivory. It’s nice in all but the green and blue would’ve been my choice. The grill maintains temp nicely and does not waste coals when you’re done with your meal. I would recommend this productYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber Master Touch Kettle Grill- July 15, 2019
Amazing what you can do with a charcoal grill. However, Weber’s Master Touch helps me feel like a Master on the grill. To think I was a gas griller before this purchase? Top notch build and quality are key when you see how the performance of this grill makes your meals seem irresistible. I’ve done several back yard cook outs now and hardly use my stove and range oven anymore. The bracket placed on the side of the grill helps me lift and place the lid, and instantly have two hands free until closing the lid again. The add on of a sear grate ( Weber 8834 gourmet bbq system) helped me make delicious seared ahi tuna steaks. Thank you Weber!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, Moist Food with a Smoked Flavor- May 20, 2020
We were looking for a reasonably priced charcoal grill to supplement our gas grill...some foods just taste better on charcoal. This grill has surpassed our expectations with many 'upgrades' from a standard charcoal grill. The design allows for clean handling of ashes, perfectly cooked food from even heat from the top and bottom, top & bottom air vents to control heat with an accurate thermometer, as well as places to hang needed grilling tools. Although it takes a little bit of effort to put it together if you purchase it un-assembled and the grill legs could be a little sturdier, we strongly recommend this reasonably priced charcoal grill.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our associates; these products cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns