Weber Q1200 8500 BTU Portable Propane BBQ - Black
Available online only
- 8,500 BTU portable gas grill provides plenty of power in a small package
- 189 sq. in. of cooking surface has ample space for barbecue and meals on the go
- Two folding work tables provide room to prep your meals and keep ingredients close at hand
- Infinite control burner valve allows for precision cooking
- Electronic ignition makes lighting the grill quick and easy
- Cast-aluminum lid and body and a glass-reinforced nylon frame ensure lasting strength
- Warranty Papers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2282 reviewers who responded, 2170 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Stopped working after minimal use- August 9, 2018
This grill stopped working after minimal use. I called customer service who advised me it was under warranty and needed a valve/regulator This was sent to me. There were six pages of instructions about how to replace this part, very complicated and requiring considerable disassembly of the grill. Six different tools were required for this job. I have only one of the required six tools. I called back to customer service and was told there really wasn’t anything they could do. The woman hung up on me because it was “ the end of [her] shift and the supervisor was walking out the door.” Don’t expect much from this grill or customer service.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- New Weber customer- April 16, 2020
Grill cooks evenly and the temp so far has been able to be adjusted pretty good although I haven't had the need to cook at lower temps so I don't know how low the heat goes with the burner on low and the lid closed. I purchased the Cart/Stand with this and glad I did but the cart/stand is a little wobbly especially when brushing the grate after use. My real interest will be in how long this lasts. I take care of my grills and if I don't have to replace any parts for 5+ years, I will be really impressed! I have only had 1 other grill that lasted and it was a Coleman. I ponied up the extra $$ for this Weber so I expect this to last for years!
- Never buy the Go-Anywhere grill. They suck.- August 17, 2020
I bought the Q because the Go Anywhere Weber grill was constantly blowing out. Took up to 40 - 45 minutes to cook two steaks because I had to constantly stand over this sorry excuse of a grill and re-light it. And the ignitor will never last more than one season, those are garbage too. But the Q hasn't blown out yet and has always ignited. Strange how one Weber product is such a disaster and the next level up is so much better quality-wise. Maybe because it's three to four times more expensive? Hmm.... Well, thanks for the Q I guess. Saving on my blood pressure, anger levels and timing the steaks with the potatoes since it doesn't blow out.