Weber Spirit SP-335 53000 BTU Propane BBQ
- 53,000 BTUs of propane power delivers plenty of heat for your burgers, steaks, veggies, and more
- 424 sq. in. of grilling space accommodates 25 burgers so you can feed a crowd at your next get-together
- 105 sq. in. warming rack toasts buns or keeps food hot until you're ready to serve
- Three burners and 7mm stainless steel rod cooking grates deliver even heat distribution
- Sear station provides an intense heat zone to provide the perfect sear
- Side burner is ideal for simmering sauces, beans, and other dishes
- Stainless steel lid helps to lock in heat and flavour while you cook
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: Width: 125.73cm (49.5"); height: 115.57cm (45.5"); depth: 60.9cm (23.98")
- Warranty Papers
- Propane Tank Fuel Gauge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 177 reviewers who responded, 160 would recommend this product.
- Sadly, Weber's are the best thing out there.- May 16, 2020
The SP-335 was not exact grill I wanted, but everything else with the features I wanted was just too large for my deck and only 2 people. Feels a little flimsy, but cooks great. Biggest complaint is that everything is just so "cheap". The covers on most of the knobs started falling off after a few weeks. All the tabs are intact, they just don't engage. Also, the accessories are not good. The cover is incredible thin and wore a hole on the corner after 3 weeks. The optional grill light for the handle operated properly for exactly 1 day. I needed a new grill. The Weber's are the best thing out there, but they leave a bit to be desired.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sharp looking grill, does the job well- May 16, 2020
This grill is sturdy and high quality, cooks evenly, and good value for the cost. There are a couple of issues that keeps it from 5 Star rating for us. #1 the knobs don't have easy to see positions. The knobs are silver colored with an embossed grill figure to show its position. In non-bright light it is easy to leave the burner on. We have drained our tank a couple of times. The knobs need to have some markings in red or black to make it easier to see. #2 Something about the design makes it easy to grab the edge of the grill lid (rather than the handle) when putting it back down during cooking. It is hot and burns hand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time grilling chicken on my SP335.- April 20, 2021
Cooking is all about control. Controlling the temperature and time are critical for success. I recently grilled some chicken leg/thigh "quarters" on my SP335 grill. The goal was to have the skin crispy but not burnt while the internal meat next to the bones cooked completely but not overcooked and dried out. The SP335 did an outstanding job. No hot spots resulting in overcooking. No cold spots either. I was able to control the temperature (as long as the lid was closed) to 400 - 420 throughout the cooking time resulting in PERFECT CHICKEN. This grill is more consistent than most kitchen ovens. Obviously, I'm happy with my grill.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.