Weber Summit E-470 48000 BTU Natural Gas BBQ
- 48,800 BTU natural gas grill delivers powerful performance to cook your favourite foods to perfection
- Four stainless steel burners and a side burner offer a variety of ways to prepare your meal
- 580 sq. in. of cooking space provides enough room to grill up to 39 burgers at once
- 112 sq. in. warming rack keeps food hot until you're ready to serve
- Tuck-away rotisserie system with flip-up motor is enhanced by separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system lets you fire up the grill only where you need the heat
- LED tank scale and a precision fuel gauge ensure simple use with your propane tank (not included)
- Porcelain-enameled lid features a polished handle and trim, built-in thermometer, and painted aluminum end caps for durability and style
- Includes a 10-foot flexible hose to easily connect your grill to a natural gas line
- Assembly required
- Warranty Papers
- 10Ft Flexible Hose For Natural Gas
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- A grill to last decades- August 23, 2020
I've owned this for over 6 years now, and it was a great decision. It get used at least a couple times a week, all year round, and everything has held up great. Never gets covered and sits outside all year round. A couple of minor parts have broken on me due to heavy use and abuse, and replacements have cost next to nothing and been incredibly easy to swap. This is the kind of grill you buy once and use for the rest of your life. In an era where many appliances feel disposable, it's refreshing to own a product that feels this reliable. Makes you look like a very good cook, too, since the heat is so even and easy to control. Every part of this grill is well engineered and will last years. If you're thinking about a Summit, just go for it. They're worth the extra money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love mine- February 23, 2021
I bought this unit 9 years ago. I have found it very flexible in cooking requirements. Direct heat, indirect heat. Space within the hood for roasting. Although it takes timing, I even do Forno roasting gourmet pizza on a stone. (Just put your wet wood chips in the smoker pan 5 minutes before you throw on your pizza on preheated stone, but use the semolina flour on stone to prevent sticking) Great BBQ, easiest cleaning you ever will get. Love my Summit
- Great Grill and Smoker- March 10, 2020
By far the best grill I have ever used. I replaced a very old Genesis that I had rebuilt multiple times. The smoker addition is well worth the cost. The grill holds a very steady 225° for overnight unattended cooking and generates a lot of smoke. Very heavy grates are good for searing as well. The rotisserie also works well and has expanded my grilling options. Would definitely recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.